Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 01-01-2014, 12:05 AM   #1  
not for anyone but me

S/C/G: 223/175/149

Height: 5'5"

Thumbs down Need to share

okay so I've been steadily making my way down from my regain since May which I have surpassed! But!

I have been having 3-4k days for weeks straight! it's stressing me out, I just have been eating cookies,chocolate fried foods after I've done so good during the day..
I feel so horrible after. Thoughts of like.. up chucking. :/
which I have never done but it's making me nervous.

I've been smoking again.

I had my first Christmas season at my job as a full time staff and I had holiday temps and they were just... something else..
so stressful! and snarky and angry and full of know it all-ness.
I was down to 173 and now I'm seeing 175-176.. which isn't too bad but I don't want to go up, I want to go down.
I've been buying fast food even though I have a fully stocked refrigerator..
I keep saying ok! the holidays are done now, time to get back but I keep eating even though I'm way past full.
Everyone keeps saying how great I look and I keep thinking yeah how long until I eat myself all the way back up because i'm out of control!

Any help? or Anyone having similar issues so I don't feel like the only one doing horribly on my weight loss this season?
raworz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 06:39 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 70/61/58

No, you're not the only one having a hard time staying on track at this time of year! I've had a very sketchy week myself, diet-wise, and am also worried about a re-gain :-/. All I can suggest is to get back on that weight loss horse and remember 2 steps forward, one step back still equals progress!
Finch13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 10:01 AM   #3  
Because I am.

S/C/G: 292/200/165

Height: 5' 7"

Recognizing your pattern of behavior is a good first step to taking control. It sounds like stress eating and/or emotional eating. One of the strategies I put into play when I was super out of control several months ago, was to carry only a minimal amount of cash so I didn't have enough to blow on junk food or fast food. Since I have always refused to use a debit or credit card to purchase food, this put junk food beyond my reach.

Make sure you pack a healthy lunch to take to work each day and be sure to use your work breaks for YOU. Don't work through them. Take your breaks to get away from the stressful setting. Find some place quiet and do some deep breathing to help yourself relax. You might even want to look into learning how to meditate, so you can learn how to center yourself when everything else in the world feels really wonky.

Best wishes for a happy and successful New Year.
worththeeffort2 is offline   Reply With Quote