South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2013, 07:09 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Default Fabulous Friday Beach Chat 12/27

Good morning chicks! I hope all of you are sleeping in getting some good rest.

I need to clean out this awful holiday food and get back on track. Anyone else? Homemade pecan pie is just too tempting!

I'm meeting a friend for breakfast (speaking of temptation), coming home for a bit to give DH a break, then off to work.

Coffee is ready!
Old 12-27-2013, 07:21 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Morning Tammy and chicks to come. I'll join you for coffee. I am in PA at Cracker Barrel. You know the one by Cabelas. Being a good girl. I am done with being naughty. I feel gross. I even packed apples and cheesesticks for the ride. I must admit I do not like eating alone , but I can eat OP here. I do notice a huge difference in how I feel when eating food with white flour. So bye bye cookies, cakes, pasta and bread. Hello eggs, veggies, soups and apples lol.

Have a great day. Hope to be to mom's for lunch
Old 12-27-2013, 07:48 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning on the third day of Christmas. Three French hens are to arrive today and I think I'll just simmer them for a healthy soup!

Faced the scale this morning and it ain't pretty. I have gained 25 pounds since mid-June 2011 so need to get way back on track. The house is now purged and I am about to lug the trash to the curb. No "foodie" events until New Year's Eve and by then I should have a grip again.

Sounds like we are all on the same track, with Tammy and Jennifer breaking trail.

On we go!
Old 12-27-2013, 08:12 AM   #4  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

Thanks for all the kind words yesterday. My bro talked to my mom yesterday and said now that Christmas is over he is feeling better and is getting back into his routine.

Jennifer, sending supportive thoughts for your stepdad.

Tammy, thanks for getting us started. Yesterday after work I froze and bagged goodies. I'm making a rule for the next few days-no eating them. Instead I make DH a big plate. Lol

Well have a great day everyone! I'm off to the projects-have a date with a plumber.
Old 12-27-2013, 08:30 AM   #5  

Height: 5' 5"

Morning ladies. I am back after my holiday travels. I am lucky that my parents are still well and in their own home; they hosted the Christmas celebration and all 4 of my siblings and their families were there. In an effort to keep things manageable we went to a local buffet for Christmas dinner. It was very good and I was able to make several good food choices to balance out the dessert choice. There are too many treats in my house right now; I am also thinking I will bag and freeze items for whenever we have visitors. The scale is up a little but I should try to get things under control before it gets worse.

I was up early today but couldn't check in- our power was out for a bit. We have snow falling on top of the ice left from last weekend's storm. I hope we don't get much because the potential exists for quite a bit of damage to still occur.

Jennifer, safe travels. I know your mom will appreciate your support.
Debbie, sorry for your loss.

To all the other chicks, have a good day. Anyone need more coffee?
Old 12-27-2013, 08:50 AM   #6  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

I survived yesterday without touching any of the junk food lying around this house. I am hoping most of it will be consumed quickly. I got on the scale this morning and it was not good, so now I am working to unto the damage yet again. Got in a good workout and have my food planned for the rest of the day.

Have a wonderful day everyone.
Closed Thread