Old 12-26-2013, 06:32 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 157/see ticker/135 (HW210-220)

Height: 5'5'' (technically 5'5.4'' but whos counting lol)

Default How do you come back?

Ok so i fell off the wagon but had gotten back into routine, watching food in, working out more frequently but i guess I hit a plateau because nothing was happening scale wise but vowed to stay with it. After 3-4 weeks finalllyyy started to drop not sure if it was having off 5 days of work and being able to just be stress free but it dropped and I was feeling great. Christmas day I went to a christmas party and i mean i did BADDD then to top it off went home and did worse. I could have lived with what I had at the party but my guilt is from what I ate when i got home. I just woke up I don't even want to look at the scale and tomorrow i can't go to the gym due to work (18 hr shift).

Im trying to make a plan for what to do from here last thing i want to do is backslide again. What do you guys do to come back from a big disappointment day. Do you juice? go back to how you ate before, reduce your calories even more for a week, workout twice a day??? Because right now i feel like I don't even deserve to eat today since i ate those cals yesterday I know ill have to but just saying how i feel.

ps ticker is not accurate right now haven't updated it in awhile :\

Last edited by curlyfroyo; 12-26-2013 at 06:32 AM.
curlyfroyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 07:23 AM   #2  
This time, it's forever..

S/C/G: 187/154/120

Height: 5'6

One day of healthy eating won't make anyone skinny, just like one day of bad eating won't make you fat. It's in the past love. Drink lots of water and go back to your normal routine. Love xox
melodymist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 08:17 AM   #3  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Yeah. I'm up 2.8lbs from Christmas day. I did no exercise. And ate more than usual. Some of that will drop tomorrow (sodium).

Back to plan today or, if not, tomorrow.

Life happens, so you just have to roll with the punches when it comes to weightloss.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 04:04 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 157/see ticker/135 (HW210-220)

Height: 5'5'' (technically 5'5.4'' but whos counting lol)

thanks guys I'm going to not let it get to me. I'm human
curlyfroyo is offline   Reply With Quote