View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 11:38 PM   #1
ks88

Default In Shape But STILL Overeating!

I have a pattern.

I'm a fairly in shape person. Most would say really in shape. But I binge.

My pattern is this. I will go through a period of maybe 3 or 4 months where I am binge eating 3 or 4 nights a week, always at night. I will get depressed and it increases. I reach a low point then climb out fairly quickly. I reach a peak where I am not binge eating as much but still "give" myself 2ish binge meals a week.

At this point I will reach a high point of being more in shape. Then suddenly more binge eating starts creeping in. I suddenly go from one big binge cheat a week to two then three then I cross this line where I feel like I literally cannot control myself at nights.

Last night for instance I had only been back on eating healthy (after 3 or 4 days of CRAZY unhealthy eating while traveling) and I did well my first day back on. Then the second day came and I was still ok but then nighttime fell and I felt such a strong craving that for about 3 hours straight every five minutes the urge was so great I couldn't sleep and even opened the website to order food 3 or 4 times. I didn't do it and I thought ok you've made it through a terrible craving night. Then tonight comes and I get the same craving, same amount of time, and same intensity!

I'm not sure what to do. This binging is keeping me from my goals.
ks88 is offline   Reply With Quote