Old 12-08-2013, 08:46 PM   #1  

Default Blue Team Fall into Fitness Chat Thread Week 10 (12/09/13 - 12/15/13)

Hi team here we go for another new week of weight loss. How is everyone doing so far.

I've been doing great with my loss expect for today I have gone crazy with the bad food......uugggghhh...TOM

Oh well it will get better tomorrow and a new week begins.

Habe a great week everyone
Old 12-09-2013, 08:21 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 233/see ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

Good morning! We will remain strong over the holiday parties! :-)
Old 12-10-2013, 09:34 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 197/ticker/135

Good morning, guys! We can do this! Stay strong!

Also, I have to admit I have popped in to crow about my success--I went to a potluck on Sunday and my company Christmas party last night and had moderate amounts of goodies both times! AND it payed off, because whoosh! As of this morning (and yes, tomorrow it may be back up), I am officially not overweight! What a great start to the day!
Old 12-10-2013, 02:07 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 398/257/150

Height: 5'6"

Blue Team:

Total Lost: -7.4 lbs (-0.51%)

Blue Team Biggest Loser: seaurchin (-2.8 lbs, -1.51%)

Honorable Mentions:

Haley8203 (-5 lbs, -1.33%)
Secret Swan (-0.5 lbs, -0.33%)
Robot (-0.1 lbs, -0.05%)

Congratulations to all the week 9 losers ! You ladies are rocking this challenge !

This time of year is the toughest for weight loss but you are all doing so well and hanging in there.... go team !

It has been a really rough time for me with all the moving and upheaval in our lives the past few months. It's only temporary then we can get back to where we need to be as a family on this end.

On a positive note I have gone back to hiking with my buddies. It's been really rough since I haven't done any exercise in over 6 months so lots of stops to catch breath on the trail but we're out there doing it and it feels really good !

Have a great week 10 ladies !
Old 12-10-2013, 04:03 PM   #5  
diosa

S/C/G: 216/157/124

Height: 5' 3"

Secret Swan - Congrats on no longer being overweight. My goal for this challenge was to no longer be obese, but I still have a bit to go. I'll get there one day.

I still can't believe how fast this challenge has gone. Only a few weeks to go, so we really have to make it count. Good luck everyone who has stuck it out.
Old 12-14-2013, 11:04 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 197/ticker/135

Robot, you've been making amazing progress--you will absolutely get there. I am back to being overweight, but only by .5 pounds. So we will see if the doctor tells me I'm overweight when I go on Monday.

Also, I just weighed in, and guys--after this week there are only three left in the challenge! We can do this!