Old 12-08-2013, 08:37 PM   #1  

Default Red Team Fall into Fitness Chat Thread Week 10 (12/09/13 - 12/15/13)

Hi Red team here are your new threads for week 10

I hope your all doing well so far this challenge. Were getting closer to the end and also closer to the season of usual overeating. Lets all stay strong.
Old 12-09-2013, 08:38 AM   #2  
Shrinking Chick

S/C/G: 288/ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Another busy week on deck! Let's stay focused, and just say no to the Christmas cookies!

I am astounded at my loss this week - it's probably been 2 years since I've lost over 3 pounds in a week, and that was on Medifast. I'm thrilled the scale is moving again. Cutting out some of my scheduled snacks seems to be working. I did eat a bit too much at a party on Saturday - 2 whiskeys and dessert. I could have stayed under calories if I had skipped either the booze or dessert, but I didn't.

Happy Monday chicks - I'm off to yoga class!
Old 12-09-2013, 12:22 PM   #3  

I cannot believe I forgot to weighin again. I was so preoccupied with the ice storm I never gave logging my weight a thought. If I screw up again then I am not going to allow myself to sign back up for another challenge so I better get serious about this.

Hope everyone is safe and warm.
Old 12-10-2013, 01:46 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 265/180/145

Height: 5'6"

I'm having a hard time of things lately. Don't worry EofAz, I almost forgot to do it myself. Not that it was any good. Thanksgiving has completely derailed me and I'm avoiding xmas stuff, but everything else is getting in the way LOL.

Good luck to you all!
Old 12-10-2013, 02:02 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 398/257/150

Height: 5'6"

Red Team:

Total Lost: -2.2 lbs (-0.13%)

Red Team Biggest Loser: Riddy (-3.8 lbs, -2.08%)

Honorable Mentions:

nlauah (-1.2 lbs, -0.65%)

Congratulations to all the week 9 losers ! Hang in there ladies ! This is by far the hardest time of year for weight loss. The fact that you're still all here and giving/getting support is what it's all about above and beyond the numbers on the scale.

Hope everyone has a great week 10 !

Nightkatt - Since I had recorded your week 9 weight on week 8 I carried the number over to week 9. Sorry for the confusion... I should have messaged you when I noticed the weeks weigh ins were ahead one. We shall be all up to date now. Congratulations on the wedding week ! Have a wonderful time !
Old 12-10-2013, 04:55 PM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by FickleHearts View Post
I'm having a hard time of things lately. Don't worry EofAz, I almost forgot to do it myself. Not that it was any good. Thanksgiving has completely derailed me and I'm avoiding xmas stuff, but everything else is getting in the way LOL.

Good luck to you all!
Thx FickleHearts. I have had the same issue, haven't been eating anything that I shouldn't, not getting into cookies or desserts or anything but hungry all the time and eating way to much of "healthy" choices. For instance I had a really good geletan/fruit salad for Thanksgiving and just ploud right through the stupid thing. No one else was eating it because I made it sugar free but I certainly made up for not eating the pie. Today was the first day that I have had since Thanksgiving that I actually felt like I was eating the way I should and have my mind in the game. I think I will avoid the scale for a while and just enjoy the feeling of control and not confuse it by weighing to much. I normally weigh in every morning but guess I will take a break and wait until Saturday. Sunday may not look that great but just feeling back in control will have to do for me during the holiday. I will be happy with not gaining ANY MORE (Yike) during the holidays. I so want to finish the challenge because just finishing is such a big reward to yourself.
Old 12-13-2013, 03:36 PM   #7  
Trying again

S/C/G: 368/see ticker/218

Height: 5'9.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieB View Post

Nightkatt - Since I had recorded your week 9 weight on week 8 I carried the number over to week 9. Sorry for the confusion... I should have messaged you when I noticed the weeks weigh ins were ahead one. We shall be all up to date now. Congratulations on the wedding week ! Have a wonderful time !
No prob .. just glad it was sorted .. not so good for my weigh in this week ... but I had started the wedding celebrations last week .. so can't say Im surprised .. actually I am .. didn't expect to go down at all .. expected to go up .. which I HAVE done this week .. so not looking forward to my weigh in on Monday .. but I will be trying this weekend to limit the damage my wedding week did .. and apologies in advance to the team ... I think I am up 6 pounds today from last weeks weigh in .. so will try to get that lowered before Monday ... time for veges and water lol ..

Had a wonderful wedding .. and if you check out my Christmas Challenge post I have put a link on there for my wedding pics . oh .. hang on .. will grab the link ..
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=b2e51bfdef
These are some of the raw pics of the day ... hunny gonna do some work on them for our finished products for the albums and walls lol .. but it was a wonderful day and I was laughing or giggling most of it ... definitely over indulged in food this week though .. but back on track next week and back to the gym

Gotta go .. work beckons!
Old 12-14-2013, 04:18 PM   #8  
Shrinking Chick

S/C/G: 288/ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Nightkatt, your dress is gorgeous, you are radiant, and I hope you enjoyed every bit of it!

And great attitude of just getting back on track now. You knew you'd be up a bit, now back to work. You can do it!
Old 12-14-2013, 11:02 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/120

Height: 5'2"

Nightkatt - I love your dress. The colour is amazing!

I have been off track and unfocused. I have also been indulging in too much Christmas baking and egg nog. I am up 2 lbs and I need to stop this before I gain back everything I've lost so far!
Old 12-15-2013, 01:55 PM   #10  

It looks like you had a wonderful time at your wedding. My first wedding was way to traditional and I don't even remember exactly everyone there I was to young and to nervous to enjoy it. My second wedding my DH and I had so much fun that every time I think about it I have to smile. Thx for sharing the pictures.
Old 12-15-2013, 06:07 PM   #11  
Trying again

S/C/G: 368/see ticker/218

Height: 5'9.5"

Thanks everyone .. it was a dream day .. and week really .. Im still on a high actually .. even more so after my weigh in this morning .. which I was dreading .. didn't let the team down after all (thank god!!) .. so I don't know what happened since Friday when i did my sneak peek to see what damage I had done ... but I got rid of it and even a tiny bit more ... and no I didn't starve myself lol .. was still celebrating with work colleagues over the weekend so definitely expected to go up .. can relax a little today (last day off til Xmas Day) and get the house work done... then go and get some fresh veg, haven't had any for a few days and are craving them something rotten