South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 12-02-2013, 02:21 PM   #1  

Smile Re-starting the SBD after a long absence

Hi, y'all! My name is Michelle and it has been a long time since I have been on here. I've started the SBD several times only to give up in a very short amount of time (3-4 days), so I have a real problem sticking to a diet and exercise program. I'm living alone now and close to my work, so I really have no excuse anymore. My plan is to re-start SBD for at least one week on phase 1, then transition to phase 2 and stay there until I lose what I need to lose. My cousin is doing the Body by Vi program, and I don't know much about it yet. But she does a lot of exercise and we're supposed to go running this week. I can't wait! I find out more about the Body by Vi program this weekend and hope to have several days on the SBD by then. I'm going shopping tonight so I'll be ready to start tomorrow. Wish me luck!! :-)
mwhite1120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 02:33 PM   #2  

Height: 5'6"

Welcome back to the beach!
RiverGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:31 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Hi Michelle welcome !!! If you have a difficult time sticking to an exercise regimen, why not try concentrating on your food choices. I found it was easier to transition into an exercise routine once I was in control of what I was eating. SB recommends two weeks on P1 to help kick cravings and detox from past poor choices. If you don't have a lot to lose one week on P1 should be fine. Good luck, check in often as it helps
jekel383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 06:05 AM   #4  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Welcome! I never had much luck on my own but with the support here I did a clean phase 1 and have never returned to my old way if eating! I feel so much better now and have found it south easier to stick with this once I kicked the cravings.

Best wishes!
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 06:05 PM   #5  

S/C/G: maintaining

Welcome back!
WaistingTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 08:45 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 162/159/140

Height: 5'4"

Welcome Back!

Lisa
Redrosehip is offline   Reply With Quote