Old 05-17-2013, 03:03 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 202.2/147.6/130

Height: 5'2

Default 1 Month!!

I just realized...I started on April 17, so it's been a month on Medifast! One month ago I was 172 pounds, now I'm 153.8!!! I don't remember the last time I was below 160, and that's about as low as I got with my previous yo yoing. I think I hit 155 for a few days a few years ago. I didn't think it was possible to actually enjoy the process of losing weight, but I am. I enjoy hanging out here and on the facebook page, I enjoy mixing and matching meals, trying medifast recipes and lean and green recipes, and watching the weight melt off of me. I'm super excited to put in another order for certain things (like eggs and oatmeal) so I can try even more recipes! I'm a little amazed at how little I miss my almost daily starbucks, mcdonalds, and jimmy johns. I expected that to be harder. Alcohol though...I miss that! This an amazing diet and I know it's going to change my life. Thank you ladies for being so supportive, because I don't know anyone in real life who's ever done this.

Last edited by Andi24; 05-17-2013 at 03:06 PM.
Andi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 03:43 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 197/189/140

Height: 5'4"

You have been inspiring me to try this! Thank-you!
QB2D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 03:53 PM   #3  
Slimming down in San Fran

S/C/G: 275/191/150

Height: 5'8"

Andi, That's awesome! 18.2 pounds in 1 month, whee!!

You've reminded me, I should *like* the Facebook page too!

I haven't tried any creative recipes yet. What's your favorite?

I miss a big dinner after coming home from work, usually eaten on the couch while watching The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson! My old super healthy habits, ha! But losing weight -- and gaining freedom from my extra 100+ pounds -- will be 1,000 times better than a giant meal. Oh yeah, and my old favorite beverage, RED WINE!

Being able to easily move, without my hips, knees and feet aching... That will be

I'm glad for everyone here too! Support really helps!
BerkshireGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 04:08 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 202.2/147.6/130

Height: 5'2

Thanks ladies!! Make that 20.2 pounds, I was at 18.2 for a few days and now I've dropped again. That's what I love...fast results!

I've made Taco Bake, Taco salad, just today I had breaded chicken wings with a breading made out of almond flour and egg...I seriously need that recipe, it was amazing, but a friend made it not me lol. Almond maple chicken, tuna patties...

With medifast products, I've made shake cakes, fudge balls (I have these waitng for my evening meal tonight, I cant wait!) tuna patties, chili mac (go that from chubbychef!) frappacinos, crepes, and muffins.

My issue with recipes tends to be figuring out exactly how much I can have and how many condiments Ive eaten...and if I need to eat another egg later in the evening or I've had all my protein lol. Especially with the taco bake...I overate that day.

I struggled at first, but now it's like...mcdonalds? Who needs mcdonalds? I seriously used to stop 3-4 times/week on my way to work for a bacon egg nd cheese bagel, hash browns, and a LARGE caramel mocha. Probaby the most unhealthy breakfast I could eat. Then I'd walk to starbucks with the kids around 10, and order jimmy johns T LEAST once a week.

Now I find if I eat my lean and green too late, I can't sleep. I'm too full. But the sweet thing is I can still have my bedtime sweet snack. I have soft serve, fudge balls, or a brownie.

I love the facebook group, its' really very active. And I'd love some MF friends on FB so if anyone wants to add me pm me and I'll send you my info!!

Last edited by Andi24; 05-18-2013 at 04:10 PM.
Andi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 01:39 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 242

Height: 5'7

I have been sucessful on Medifast in the past but I did not transition properly and gained back more than i lost. I am very discourage currently on again but need motivation and creative meal ideas any help is greatly appreciated.
iamcindee is offline   Reply With Quote