Old 12-01-2013, 08:54 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 398/257/150

Height: 5'6"

Default Red Team Fall into Fitness Chat Thread Week 9 (12/02/13 - 12/08/13)

Red Team:

Total Lost: +4.1 lbs (+0.22%)

Red Team Biggest Loser: Nightkatt (-3.3 lbs, -1.24%)

Honorable Mentions:

Riddy (-2.0 lbs, -1.08%)
Rated (-1.6 lbs, -0.96%)

Congratulations to the week 8 losers ! Unfortunately both teams showed a gain this week.

We did well considering it was Thanksgiving for many of us.

Here's to a great week 9 !
Old 12-02-2013, 12:20 AM   #2  

CONGRATULATIONS Nightkatt, Riddy, and Rated for being the biggest loser this week. Only a few more weeks to go hang in there everyone.
Old 12-02-2013, 04:29 AM   #3  
Trying again

S/C/G: 368/see ticker/218

Height: 5'9.5"

Wow ... thats a good one Thanks

Fortunately we dont have Thanksgiving in NZ .. Xmas coming up of course ... and my wedding next week .... but I am finding what is working and not ... so far so good

Well done Riddy & Rated
Old 12-02-2013, 12:09 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 265/180/145

Grats Nightkat, Riddy, and Rated!

I'm so sorry I forgot to log yesterday!!! My weekend turned out to be busier than I had planned. It was a gain anyways, so maybe it's best I did forget. I went up to 233. EEP!

But I can live with 3 lbs, and I'm pretty sure it's 3 lbs of water anyway. Boy was I a bad bad girl last week! I didn't work out at all and my legs are complaining about that today. Ugh, I feel like all that progress I made came unraveled real quick.

Hope your wedding turns out to be fabulous Nightkat!

I had a great Thanksgiving. And we scored a 70 inch tv so WOOT! I'm just now getting back into the swing of things today and am so thankful Christmas for us is just a one meal affair and usually not a big one. Hopefully no more derailments until then and after that, my birthday in March. Hope you all have a great week!
Old 12-02-2013, 01:41 PM   #5  
Trying again

Ficklehearts ... a 70" TV??!!! OMG .. that is like .. wow .. HUGE!! We have a 43" at home and I already think that one is enormous lol .. well done I think a lot of 3FC members got hit by Thanksgiving .. will be interesting to see if Xmas has the same effect lol .. fortunately in NZ Thanksgiving doesnt happen .. and its so hot at Xmas its usually a BBQ and salads so no really heavy meal here either .. but I think so long as we all enjoy the day then it doesn't matter I know I won't be counting calories next week .. well .. the Tues/Wed anyway lol .. so will be expecting my first gain in 18 weeks .. funnily enough I am looking forward to a gain .. sounds weird I know .. but in the past when I have had a gain I have given up on myself and gone right off the wagon ... so now Im wondering if I will do the same thing or how I will react ... hopefully I have learnt enough in the last 4 months that I will have a more positive reaction
Old 12-02-2013, 10:10 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 265/180/145

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out how we're going to get it home when it shows up at the store...... It's the biggest TV I've ever owned. Our current one is 48 and it's still a great TV. But we're gamers, so playing the new game system on the new TV is going to be awesome!

BBQ for Christmas, that's awesome. I live in Florida and while not as hot as your area of the world this time of year, it's not exactly frigid. Or well, normally. This year is colder so far than it has been in a long time. I'm hoping I can convince everyone to do fried seafood instead of ham and dressing this year. Or at the least another turkey.

Don't give up if you gain. Think of it this way, you are celebrating a very important time in your life and you deserve to live it to the fullest! Any gain you see won't really be a fat gain, just water, and likely not to be as big as you think. You'll be surprised at how fast it'll come right back off when you get back on plan. Everyone has bad days or planned cheat days eventually. It happens. We're in this for life not just a quick change. Sometimes, life is just going to get in the way.

Like my week long binge. Ugh. What was I thinking?? But back on track today and so far so good.
Old 12-04-2013, 01:58 PM   #7  
Trying again

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieB View Post
[COLOR="Red"]Red Team:

Total Lost: +4.1 lbs (+0.22%)

Red Team Biggest Loser: Nightkatt (-3.3 lbs, -1.24%)
Just double checked .. you put in this weeks loss for me not last weeks . last week was 2.7 gone not the 3.3 sorry bout that .. just clicked when I was looking back lol .. my fault .. I weigh in on Mondays and that would be Sunday over there I think so understandable of course .. will try to leave it a little later next week ... ummm maybe not ... Wedding on Wednesday and we going up on the Tuesday .. will try to remember to post it Monday night instead of Monday morning then

Been an offish plan week this week so far .. but Im still under my wedding goal when I snuck a peek this morning ... so will just be good the rest of the week and try to achieve my Xmas goal .. nothing like a challenge lol .. wanted to lose 53lb for my wedding in the 17 weeks .. achieved that last week .. so added an extra 10 pounds on (to lose!!) to my goal for Xmas ... bit more of a challenge I think the last 10 pounds due to wedding and Xmas preps lol .. but will see how I do
Old 12-05-2013, 01:22 PM   #8  
Shrinking Chick

S/C/G: 288/ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Yahoo nightkatt and rated!

I'm just thrilled to be losing again. This week is looking pretty good, too.

Sorry I've been MIA all week - I just started dating a new guy and he's monopolizing most of my free time.

I'm on my phone on lunch break, but I'll get back after work tonight.

Have a good week, chicks!
Old 12-05-2013, 01:44 PM   #9  
Trying again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddy View Post
Yahoo nightkatt and rated!

I'm just thrilled to be losing again. This week is looking pretty good, too.

Sorry I've been MIA all week - I just started dating a new guy and he's monopolizing most of my free time.

I'm on my phone on lunch break, but I'll get back after work tonight.

Have a good week, chicks!
Lovely to hear of a new romance .. esp at Christmas Have fun
Old 12-05-2013, 05:23 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/120

Height: 5'2"

NightKatt - I am so excited for you that you are surpassing the goals you set for yourself. I hope your wedding is amazing!
Old 12-05-2013, 07:45 PM   #11  
Shrinking Chick

S/C/G: 288/ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Thanks, Nightkatt! I had literally just decided about a month ago that it was time to get out there and start looking - I intentionally STOPPED looking almost 3 years ago when I started this journey. And out of the blue this guy I met in yoga class almost a year ago asked me to get some dinner after class 3 weeks ago, and I've seen him 6 or 7 more times since.

I hope you have a perfectly lovely wedding! And no, it won't be perfect, but do your best to not let it get to you. And I think being prepared for a gain because you know you're going off plan makes it much more tolerable. And you know what to do to take it back off.

Fickle, wow that's a big TV! I'd have to sit in my dining room to watch a TV that big in my living room! I'm sure it will be fantastic for gaming, though.

Let's finish the week strong!