Old 11-30-2013, 10:28 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/ticker/135

Height: 5' 5.5

Default Cyber Monday to President's Day Challenge (12/2/13 - 2/17/14)

Would anyone be interested in doing a longer challenge to get through Christmas, New Year's, and have a head start on your New Year's resolution ??

Want to buy some new sexy lingerie for Valentine's Day!!! I know I am going to need a push, and would love support and motivation with others.

I'm thinking of making a longer challenge - 12 weeks

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...FE&usp=sharing

Let me know if anyone would be interested (or this doesn't work)

Last edited by Turtle11; 11-30-2013 at 10:43 AM.
Turtle11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 07:54 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 96/83.2/75

Height: 5'7"/170cm

Yes, I've been wanting to do a challenge that goes pass the New Year so this is great. I'll be going to Malaysia for 2.5 weeks in January and would love to be comfortable in my bikini!!! I also know that I'll probably gain a bit of weight when I'm there so my goal will take that into account.
Changergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 09:03 PM   #3  

Height: 5' 8"

Count me in!
envelope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 07:02 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 186/ticker/135

Height: 5' 5.5

Awesome so glad to have you guys be part of this challenge!!

Are you guys using any specific plan? I started with WW, then tracked both calories and WW points at the same time, because I just didn't want to pay anymore. Then I switched to counting calories and 'trying' to eat more clean. I also started workout videos in July. This stuff seems to be working, however I feel like I am getting slightly burned out. What do you guys do when that happens?
Turtle11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 11:02 AM   #5  

Height: 5' 8"

Turtle - When I CC I lose weight. When I exercise and CC I lost at a faster pace. When I stop I end up gaining. To me, CCing will need to be a part of my life forever. I just restarted C25K and I love it. I need to stop letting life get in my way of exercising and Just Do It.
envelope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 05:24 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 96/83.2/75

Height: 5'7"/170cm

Hi Turtle- like envelope, I calorie count and it'll probably be something I will do for the rest of my life, at least to some extent. I don't want to end up where I was again!!! I lost the first 35 pounds just calorie counting. It was last winter and I couldn't afford a gym membership. I started running C25K once it warmed up, in about April. I joined the gym in May and continued running and added some heavy lifting. It became too much for me. I found I was making poorer food choices because I had less time. I also had a weight loss stall. From May 1-July 1, I didn't lose any weight. I've bounced around since the end of July in weight until November, mainly because of trips I took. Anyway I have finally started losing weight again, again completely due to dieting. I have a bunch of in-house exercises I can do but I just don't have time/I'm too lazy. I have done a bunch of hiking recently and my fitness level is improved, but right now, at least until it's running outside weather again, I'm going to be focusing entirely on my diet. It's mainly out of laziness for me, but it's working so I'm going to stick with it.

Sorry for the really long answer.
Changergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 09:26 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 213.5/194.8/125

Height: 5'4

i'm in!

i also count calories! my long term goal is to get back to my pre university weight of 125
krispcooley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 01:55 AM   #8  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

Count me in too... I did both ww and cc too and find cc is easier and isn't ever changing
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote