General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 11-30-2013, 01:41 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 240/240/160

Height: 163cm

Lightbulb Healthy food delivery services

Hi!
I am currently planning to start a diet plan for myself. However, I work as a call center agent and do not exactly have the time to prepare my meals very early in the morning. Also, my break time and lunch are scheduled differently.
Do you think having a food delivery service would help?

Cheers,
Bel
belinda711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 01:43 PM   #2  
Hi, I'm Danielle!

S/C/G: 208/Ticker/130

Height: 5'1

I have no idea about any of this - but I want to just throw out a suggestion; is there anyone you could maybe package your meals for the week in a tubberware and have them labeled by day? I am going to do this, and going to spend a good chunk of my saturday or sunday every week doing this. I think it's the easiest and only way that this all can be done (and cheapest).

Good luck!!
Savemykissesx is offline   Reply With Quote