Old 11-25-2013, 01:44 AM   #1  

Default Red Team Fall into Fitness Chat Thread Week 8 (11/25/13 - 12/01/13)

Hi red team here is your new weekly chat thread and I've posted your nutrition and exercise threads as well.

Not sure what happened to Darcey I hope all is okay.

I hope your all doing great with the weight loss efforts as well. Your doing well with your chat threads so keep it up. Nice job ladies
Old 11-25-2013, 11:54 AM   #2  

What I did for my weekend: 1) regular old Saturday cleaning stuff 3) went to Weight Watchers 3) Sat down and rewatched the Hunger Games Movie 4) pulled out a blanket I started and worked on the ruffle a little while 5) Brrr cold so I sat next to a lovely inviting fire.
Sunday: 1) Went to watch the Hunger Games: Catching Fire (really very close to the book) 2) Went to the store and spent to much money and time shopping for Thanksgiving 3) worked on the blanket a little more 4) repeat enjoying the fire

Notice anything missing???? I FORGOT to log my weigh in. Oh my gosh, we were driving into work this morning and I look at my husband and cried that I forgot to log. He said something like WHAT?? Well is it to late? Would I really be this upset if it wasn't to LATE??? I just can't believe I forgot all about it. Well I logged it this morning for next week so if I have a senior moment again next weekend I don't burn up my freebies. I will update it if I can manage to keep my feeble old brain functioning. LOL

I just cannot believe that I never even gave it a thought. I weighed in at WW but never bothered to log into 3FC to log it. Now I'm scared to death I could do it again so as a precaution I've posted what I WOULD have posted last Saturday on next Saturday's so if I have another memory loss I don't accidentally end up eliminate myself.

Well have a wonderful Turkey Day if I don't have a chance to check in again this week.

geez I can't believe I did that.
Old 11-25-2013, 03:17 PM   #3  
Shrinking Chick

S/C/G: 288/ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Don't feel too bad, Evangeline. But don't do it again!

I was up from last week both Friday and Saturday (not a surprise to me after losing 2+ pounds), so I went ahead and logged it on Saturday. I figured no way I'd be back down on Sunday, because I had a date Saturday night, and planned on indulging a little. Wouldn't you know I was back down to last week's weight yesterday, but never got around to logging it, so I'm showing a gain for this week. Oh well. I figured better to gain than not post!

I'm working the crack-o-dawn shift all week, so I probably won't be posting much in the evenings. I'll try to check in from the phone, though.

Let's enjoy Thanksgiving reasonably, everyone!
Old 11-25-2013, 04:54 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 265/180/145

Height: 5'6"

I loved Catching Fire, Evangeline! We saw it on Saturday. There were a few things from the book I wish they would have added, but overall I really enjoyed it. I've turned into a huge Jennifer Lawrence fan.

I surprisingly lost last week at the last possible day LOL. I think my body was grateful I went off plan on Saturday and rewarded me with a 1 lb loss. Um.... I'll just think that. It makes me feel better. :P

Definitely do not see me being so lucky this weekend. Oh boy.... I've been nominated to cook for my dad. Ugh. Going home and doing a red velvet cake tonight! So much for ignoring too much food this week.
Old 11-25-2013, 11:10 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/120

Height: 5'2"

I can't wait to see Catching Fire. I love the books. I also agree I am a huge Jennifer Lawrence fan.

I have been doing really well back on track! I was up 3 lbs but now I am 0.4 lbs below my lowest weight and I think tomorrows weigh in is going to be even better! I am feeling really good again and started C25K (again!) yesterday.
Old 11-29-2013, 04:08 PM   #6  

Hi Everyone,
sorry I haven't been her for the last couple of weeks. I did try to read the posts and keep up. I've been doing a lot of subbing, a lot of it in Jr high, mainly because they have a hard time getting subs for those classes, some of those kids are totally out of control.
It looks like everyone here is a Hunger Games fan, I took DD to see it last Friday and we loved it. DD can't wait till Mockingjay.
I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving, I made a gluten free dinner and it was really good. I also brined a turkey for the first time, it was so yummy and moist. I'm going to try it with a chicken soon.
I hope you all have a great weekend and sorry for the 1 lb gain, I'll do better next week for sure.
Bette
Old 12-01-2013, 10:39 AM   #7  

I totally failed on thanksgiving. Haven't done so bad in years. I made plenty of healthy choices but you can over do it on healthy food too. Been a little down in the dumps but I think it is just missing having family visiting.
Old 12-01-2013, 12:25 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/120

Height: 5'2"

EofAZ - I wouldn't feel too bad about Thanksgiving. One day off plan won't ruin everything as long as you leave the leftovers alone (I know easier said than done)

I have had a really good week. But then I am in Canada so I didn't have a major holiday to worry about taking me off plan. I am now down to 165. I haven't been this low in about a year and a bit! It is very exciting as I am fitting into my clothes so much nicer now.
Old 12-01-2013, 05:15 PM   #9  
Trying again

S/C/G: 368/see ticker/218

Height: 5'9.5"

Hi everyone .. sorry .. seem to be out of sync with everyone lately .. I do my weigh ins on Mondays so I seem to be chatting about my week when I am on a different one lol ..

I am on the final countdown to my wedding (9 days!) ... while I haven't had to battle Thanksgiving in NZ .. I have had different social engagements (which I normally wouldn't have) ... so this week saw me out for dinner a few times .. and I had a few drinks ... some ice cream and even some chocolate .. and I haven't gone to the gym .. not one of my better weeks .. so I was very surprised to get a loss this week .... I don't know what I am doing right this time .. but Im doing my own thing .. not following any plans .. just picking and choosing what I like .. I have learned that its all about choice .. it doesn't cost anything other than the cost of fresh foods and a little extra time .. which I don't think I ever thought I was worthy of spending on myself before .... its been a long journey .. but Im finally listening to me .. and what I think is best for me .. I enjoy the good things still .. but only occasionally instead of daily ... maybe its easier cos its getting into Summer over here .. but will see what happens when the winter comes and the winter stews are more preferable to the salads which I am loving lol ..

Its a shame to see so many eliminations in the last week or two .. I hope everyone is ok though ..

Hugs all
Old 12-01-2013, 08:55 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 398/257/150

Height: 5'6"

Link to the week 9 chat thread:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/bigg...ml#post4892839