View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 12:27 PM   #100
Ubee

S/C/G: 327/262.2/250

Height: 5'7"

Hi Chicks,
Fiona, I am so sorry you are going through this. You are such a helpfull person and I wish I could help you. You are so right about those blasted cookies. Please keep posting here if you can.
Sassy, you do have to do what is best for you. I always thought I could not go without carbs until I read so many books that said carbs were making me hungry. Now I go low on carbs most days and it is true for me. Also when I eat carbs I become CRABBY!
Time4me, let us know how the poker game goes.
Betsy, I always went back and forth between I don't think I'm that fat to OMG! how did this happen? I need to keep busy like you do. Less time to eat would help. I have enough to do just lacking the motivation most days.
My husband went to see a new Dr. the other day and she told him to eat less carbs. I just about fell over when he told me. He said she told me all the stuff you say. I think he may be a little more motivated to get on board and take it seriously, instead of his half hearted attempt.