Thread: Questions...
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 10:22 AM   #5
exesparz

S/C/G: 275/239/175

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma4545 View Post
I am considering the Ideal Protien Diet and I wanted to ask some questions.

I looked at the FAQs above but I found it confusing. Here is what I need to know.

1. Is the plan mostly prepackaged? I did see that the plan calls for like one ideal protein envelope. What exactly is that? I would prefer prepackaged.

2. Any clue on the approx cost? I don't want to over pay.

3. can I purchase the food anyplace to see how it tastes before starting?

4. is it typically medically supervised?

5. Anyone find that this diet worked substantially when others do not? I am trying to lose the last 20 lbs and it just won't budge.

Thanks!
1) The plan calls for 3 Ideal Protein packages for Phase 1 (1 for breakfast, 1 for lunch, and one for a snack)

2) I pay about $150 a week. That includes the doctors fee, the body scan and the food. Some weeks might be more due to getting the supplements.

3) I have not looked into alternative food

4) I see a doctor that is at my primary care doctor's office. He is also a microbiologist so he has helped me understand how the body works at a microscopic level.

5) before I started IP I was working out and watching what I eat. In 3 months I lost 20lbs and then didn't lose anything. I tried Herbalife, ViSelus, and other diets and they didn't work. IP has been working for me because I have someone there that believes in me and helped me figure out that there were underlying health issues that needed to be corrected in order to help with the weightloss
exesparz is offline   Reply With Quote