South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2013, 07:25 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Tuesday on the Beach - November 5

Good morning. Life is better today as we are starting off with no puddles on the floor or on the counter.

The guys did the eavestroughs yesterday when I was off with the quilting biddies. Neighbour Moel came down in the afternoon and cleaned up some of the big mess behind the barn. The snow tires are already in my car ready for tomorrow's appointment. I need to cover the AC today and sweep the pine needles off the deck before it snows. Slowly, slowly I'm getting ready for winter. I sure don't miss having to put on storm windows!

Not sure what today will bring but I do intend to pick the last of my Swiss chard which has survived the heavy frosts. Sunshine out there makes it much more appealing!

Sounds sort of boring but it sure beats going to work! Did I ever mention I love being retired?

Have a great day with splashes of sunshine.
Old 11-05-2013, 07:38 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

It sounds like you're getting ready to hibernate for the winter, Ruth.

It's really looking and feeling like November here today! The girls have the day off and are going on the Fox Hunt this morning, and I was going to follow and spot them in my car, but I think I'll just find things to do at the house until they get back, and use the extra time to go vote. They are having friends over afterwards and I'll drop them off on the way to Maggie's flute lessons, then I have to rush back to drop her off and pick up Audrey for her violin lessons. It looks like another busy day ahead!
Old 11-05-2013, 07:55 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

You are both very busy. Me - work, as always. Just go the kids on the bus without any drama, and time to take care of breakfast for the animals and myself.

I made the winter lentil soup (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/soup...ntil-soup.html). Oh my, it is SO GOOD. Doesn't sound like it, but it is just delightful. Hmmmm, I could just have that for breakfast!
Old 11-05-2013, 08:09 AM   #4  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

Same ol' grind here except that I do start my days off from my "real" job. DH and I are still fighting colds and the drywaller hasn't come so I'm just trying to be productive in ways that I can since I really need to keep moving forward here no matter what. I've done some serious office reorganizing and regrettfully, it's time to go bissel the carpet in the laundry room since the pup piddled several times this past week (wish I could just mop it up). Oh, well.

Have a great day everyone !
Old 11-05-2013, 09:34 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Good morning, ladies. Been a long time since I checked in at a reasonable hour, LOL

Well, the shock from finding out I'm going to be a great aunt still hasn't worn off. I know it will, eventually, but right now I'm just scared for them. My brother says "I don't want to be a GRANDPA"...funny, he's the same age my mom was when he made her a grandmother and Tyler is the same age my brother was when he became a dad.

Things in Massachusetts are still good. Still dating the same guy and he is great. The ex, thankfully, appears to not even know I'm here.
Old 11-05-2013, 09:39 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Lucky me got two hours off to vote!!! Thanks to NYS election law. Then had my stitches removed. Leg looks like I was beaten with a lead pipe. Bruises will heal in time. Two more weeks in the compression stocking. Having my right leg done next week so I may take a day off from work to rest a little.

Nice paycheck this week helps to clean up some over spending on my part. Wish every check was this good. Mortgage went up again by 50 bucks a month. Ugh!!!! Where to make up the difference hmmmm Always something, but that's life and I am luck to have a pretty darn good one

Enjoy this beautiful day
Old 11-05-2013, 02:33 PM   #7  

Height: 5' 7"

Good afternoon,

I got spared a few minutes before next class starts and got my side work done early so thought I would pop in for a moment.

Ruth glad you are getting everything ready. I have had the heat on in our house for a few weeks now but set low so it only kicks on if necessary and got a lovely low electric/gas bill for it

Cottage enjoy your time

Twynn that soup sounds yummy

Debbie, I don't mind so much when doggie piddles in the kitchen but when she goes in the living room or den on the carpet, gets me a bit mad but I deal with it and have bought Nok out to take care of odors.

Natasha nice to see you here early, glad things are working out for you.

Jekel that is they way it always seems, my little raises are always eating up right away lol.

Okay class is getting ready to start in a few so better go get prepared.

Have a wonderful evening everyone!
Old 11-05-2013, 05:26 PM   #8  

Height: 5' 5"

Evening ladies. I guess technically it is still afternoon, but it is SO dark out there it seems like night.

Same old busy day at work, made extra busy by getting ready to go to a conference tomorrow. Had to leave my desk extra organized!

Hope everyone had a great day!
Closed Thread