Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-02-2013, 01:22 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 294/294/170

Height: 5'9"

Default Hi Everyone! I just joined.

Hi. I'm Kim. First off I hope I'm posting this in the correct place. I'm new to posting on boards like this. I'm looking for some much needed support. I cannot seem to get myself together on my own to lose this weight that is making me feel miserable. I'm in pain with my back and knees, look horrible, have no clothes to wear anymore and I'm constantly exhausted. I'm paying for WW online but never use it because I blow it every night and pig out. I have no motivation to work out at all. I'm over 100 lbs over weight right now and I just can't even recognize the woman in the mirror anymore. It's so depressing. I hope I can utilize the wisdom and gain some encouragement from all of you gals on this site. I'm at my lowest point right now and need some divine intervention.
KimKim11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 02:33 PM   #2  
Green Tomatoes

Welcome, Kim! You posted in the perfect place! See you're getting the hang of this already.

You have come to a great place for support. Be sure to check out the great folks in the 100 lb. Club: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/
gardenerjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 03:31 PM   #3  

Thanks! Will do.
Old 11-02-2013, 04:02 PM   #4  

I don't know if I joined the 100 lb club or not. I think I did it right but I don't see my post.…
Old 11-02-2013, 07:03 PM   #5  
Green Tomatoes

I see your post -- at the top of the threads marked Sticky. Great job! You got your bio up there!

Now, you might want to jump in on one of the discussion posts. If nothing else appeals to you, I suggest scrolling down to the one with this title: ******An Attitude of Gratitude******. I know that thread is so helpful to a lot of people. It's a place to list any small thing that you're grateful for today -- like finding your way to 3FC and making your first posts!
gardenerjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 09:44 PM   #6  

Hey Kimkim!! I am your joining buddy!!! I am still trying to navigate also. This is the first time I have joined a board. Nice to know we are in this together.
SHELBYLYNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 09:19 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Hi Kim! This is a great place for support so I'm glad you joined! There is a WW forum here. The chicks there might be able to help you when you are struggling with the plan. Or there are many other plans described under the Diet Central section and maybe one of them would be a better suit for you. I wish you the best!!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 06:00 PM   #8  

Hey Kim.
You are my joining buddy. Just wanted to see how you were doing tonight?
SHELBYLYNN is offline   Reply With Quote