UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 09-17-2013, 08:37 AM   #1  

Default Think I've found a cheaper alternative to Alizonne....

Has anyone heard of DPL Clinic? A collegue recommeneded it, and its meant to be the same thing as Alizone clinic but much cheaper...though i hate to admit she has lost a lot of weight, and looks great. She says its down to this place...Im always septical about these kind of things but to be honest I have tried everything and the weight isn't coming off

I guess my question is has anyone been there before I consider starting? It may just be thats shes finally cut out the junk rather this place?
billiejean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 04:50 AM   #2  

Hi Billiejean,

Is the clinic that you were referring to in Greater Manchester?

I have spent the last half and hour or so looking for any reviews, anywhere in the UK from DPL Clinic (for weight loss) and cannot find any either on their website or anywhere else. So it would be a complete guess whether or not it works.

It is most likely that she has just stopped eating the junk, as even if this miraculous weight loss has been achieved because of this, she would still need to eat properly to keep it off.

Don't really know if it helps but I have lost 3 stone 1.5lbs in the last 4 months doing the Herbalife diet, so if you want something that will work in a reasonable period of time then have a look at them. They are backed by a money back guarantee so if they don't work for you, just send them back! they do offer you support as well if you want it so pick a supplier near you.

There are quite a few retailers selling them online so either google them or use a forum like the one at www[dot]transformyourshape[dot]co[dot]uk to see more about them.

I tried quite a few different things before trying this, like Slim Fast, Weight Watchers, Rosemary Colloney but non worked for me long term as all these left me feeling hungry all the time.

If you do decide to risk DPL or use even use Herbalife or another diet let us know how it went so we can keep an eye on what's good and what's not!

If you can confirm if this is the correct place for the DPL Clinic, i will do some more research for you and see what i can find.

Keep me posted!

Last edited by CyndiM; 10-05-2013 at 08:18 AM. Reason: removed link. must have 20 posts and 20 days to post a link
rachelc91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 11:04 AM   #3  

Hi Rachel thanks soo much for your help. Yes it is the DPL Clinic in Manchester that I am reffering to.

Actually I did phone up and the lady on the phone was nice and helpful and I have booked a consultation for Tuesday 24th September (next week)

So i'l let u guys know how it goes!!!
Old 09-24-2013, 07:05 AM   #4  

I just came back from the consultation and it was pretty good...I've signed up for the 10 session course of endermologie and the aloe detox they do. I'll keep you updated how its going...
Old 10-05-2013, 07:30 AM   #5  

I was gonna try that Alizonne, I even went to the open day where I was given a free mini bottle of phloretin CF, but it really worked to expensive but my friend told me about the Cambrigde weight plan which I am now on and then later on hopefully with more weightloss I will do ultrasonic liposuction.

I hope the DPL works
HarmonyWells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 05:16 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 16st/14st.11lbs/8.5st

Height: 5'4

Oooh thanks so much for this! I'm a student and I can't afford alizonne, and the nearest clinic is almost 2 hours away but Mancs is much closer.

Let us know how you get on
MinnieMouse1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 07:30 AM   #7  

Thought I'd give you guys an update...

Soooo I lost....1 stone 2lbs

Very very happy!!!

I am totally addicted to the endermologie sessions and Im now doing maintenance sessions of them..onve a month This works out affordable for me as they offer discount to people who do a course.

I like doing them as I feel like it keeps me on track, I dont eat badly cos I feel my session will just go to waste. The girls basically say this to you and they really push you to drink water and stuff. Feel like I have my own little team behind me, its much better than trying to do it alone....

You start off on an intial detox which tbh I hated because I personally dont believe in all this 'flush out your toxins' mumbo jumbo BUT i do suppose it helped kick start the eating healthy stuff. After that you move on to a diet plan...I think they offer a more extreme milkshake only thing too..

What I dont like is they are right next to a chippy...I mean come on!! Very hard to resist and I did give in once but the funny thing is, it tasted gross to me!!! lol...a good test of your will power i suppose lol..

Last edited by billiejean; 11-12-2013 at 07:31 AM.
Old 11-20-2013, 03:58 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 16st/14st.11lbs/8.5st

Height: 5'4

That's great, very well done to you! Can you possibly tell us more since they don't seem to mention any of it on their website? Unless I'm looking at a different group.

What is a typical day of eating like?
How much is it per week?
Are there different types of stages and levels?

If you could answer these that would be fantastic.

Once again very well done to your weight loss!
MinnieMouse1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 01:04 PM   #9  

Just want to vouch for this place. I have been going regularly for over a year for the Endermologie treatments they offer- I love them.

Not done the diet, I just stick to healthy eating but coupled with regular sessions at the clinic, I have managed to keep my weight stable which Im very pleased about
ros54 is offline   Reply With Quote