View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 09:18 PM   #53
Diana3271
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/186.6/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Speaking of dental stuff! Last week I started having some pain in one of my teeth. I had pain for a day and then it was gone. It continued to feel weird. Today I went to the dentist. The dentist did an X-ray of the suspicious tooth and it looked like there was a problem. She referred me to the Endodontist. They had an opening at 12:15. That gave me just enough time to get DH some lunch, take it to him, and get to their office. The Endodontist said I would need a root canal done. That tooth already has a crown. He went through the crown to do the root canal. They put the temporary filling in with meds. I will go back in 2 weeks for the regular filling. There won't be a need for a new crown. I have a prescription for antibiotics twice a day and he wanted me to take ibuprofen for 1 1/2 days. I am not one to get sick to my stomach. The antibiotic said to take with or without food. I took with food. I had a couple bouts of nausea so far. I didn't get sick just that bad feeling. Hopefully I will adjust to the meds.

Check-In: KCM's 30 MTF Trim Down combined workouts premix w/8's for weights and #1's for boxing

I thought Kelly was going to kill me today. I probably should have used #5's for the weights since this is a new one for me.

Teacher Sending good thoughts for your little one. I hope she not in too much pain.

Laura
Good job on the Les Mills. Did you use weighted gloves? I always get DOMS when I do Combat. I think it's because of the more controlled and powerful punches.

Enjoy your evening.

My focus for 2018: 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 and Philippians 4:13

My ticker reflects my original high weight

I started my most recent weight loss journey January 2008.
I lost 1/2 of my starting body weight and entered into maintenance May 2011.
Now the real work begins!
You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Dian
a
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote