Old 10-11-2013, 09:13 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 297/234/126

Default Stay on Plan Challenge (anyone welcome anytime)

This challenge is stay on your plan, whatever it is, and come here at least twice a week and post how you are doing and provide support for others. You can post your plan here if you want, but it is not nessesary.

My plan includes eating mostly healthy, low-glycemic index food, doing a reasonable amount of exercise and getting enough sleep (which is a real challenge for me).
BonnieL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 10:27 PM   #2  

Well, I haven't really be OP for a few days but I've been maintaining my 158.6 so that's a good thing.

I've been delayed yet another month with my 'master plan'. My goal was 160 and now that I'm there, well passed it by a little, I'm ready to start but no....I'm on pause. *sigh* I almost cried when the nurse told me on the phone.

Anyway, thanks for moving us to a new thread Bonnie, the old one was getting long. :-)
Kaitie9399 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 08:08 PM   #3  

Hi Katie - maintaining is way better than gaining! I have not been fully OP either, but I am trying not to go way off in the hope that I will not gain. I ate a little somethign I was not planning to (a littl brownie cupcake) and now I am tempted to eat lots of other bad stuff, but am trying not too, and telling myself if I can just stop now, and get back OP tomorrow, it will probably not set me back much. It is very hard though, really want to go get cookies or ice cream and eat them. Ugh!
Old 10-12-2013, 08:53 PM   #4  

I am so far off plan today that I've reached the point of food regret. I had a piece of apple cake this morning. Subway meatball sub plus regular chips and 12 ounces of soda. Then I had a small turkey and cheese sandwich that I didn't want but had to eat because someone was forcing it on me. Then I had pretzels because they were there. And finally, I had 3 pieces of cake--yes 3. Sure if you put them all together it would've been 1.5 regular pieces but it was still three pieces--and more soda and now I just had a 'fun size' peppermint patty.

So not good. My scale was up this morning to 159.4, I can only imagine the damage I did today. Do I even bother trying to exercise tonight? It's not going to help.

Ugh. Why did I do this, I just couldn't stop myself--or didn't want to stop myself.
Old 10-13-2013, 10:07 AM   #5  

Katie - let's just start over today and going forward try not to do these things to ourselves!!! I managed not to eat more last night, b/c DH & wound up getting into a big time comsuming fight. Not a good way to avoid binging! But at least on the scale this morning I was only up half a pound. Dont usually have yelling fights w/ DH, maybe once or twice a year & it is very upsetting!

Sigh, trying to get back OP today, but it is hard b/c I have a back injury that is hurting so I don't know if I should exercise.
Old 10-13-2013, 07:31 PM   #6  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Default Day #1 OP

Kaitie ... again thanks for the invite

I am delighted to say ....

Today I have been OP. I had an Atkins shake before church because that is all I had time for. For lunch I had chicken salad made with mayo and sweet relish (I bought some dill relish today) with spinach. For dinner I am trying to finish some chicken sausage with green pepper and cucumber. oh snack was 25 pistachios and even though the plan that I am following doesn't call for it I may have a sugar free gelatin for my evening snack.

Have a great evening everyone
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 11:51 PM   #7  

Hello love!!! I'm glad you're here!

Ok, today was better. Mostly OP. I had incredible shakiness this morning...what did I expect. I sugar loaded last night and didn't have any dinner and then I slept in late--anyway, I had a bagel and the shakes went away. I haven't felt like that in a few years. Anyway, my asthma is driving me crazy too, I'm wondering if the over sugar loading had anything to do with it.

OK! On to tomorrow.
Old 10-14-2013, 11:13 AM   #8  
~Rennie

Kaitie the shakes that's not good! Glad the bagel helped

my OP day gave me a 3lb drop on the scale I know it's just water but I will surely take it. Hoping for great results today also
Old 10-14-2013, 11:17 AM   #9  

Height: 5'2"

I think I need this challenge to get back on track. I soon as I lose 10 lbs then I always get off track and totally stop. I don't want that to happen again.
Lindy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 03:58 PM   #10  
~Rennie

Lindy at least you get to 10lbs. I can't even do that ... most times I fall off the wagon. I think my body is afraid to go under 185. I don't know what my problem is.

Though today so far so good.

We CAN do this, YES we CAN!!
Old 10-14-2013, 07:22 PM   #11  

Good Evening Ladies!

Mostly OP for the day, no soda or sugar snack foods. I'm tired though! It's on 7:20 and I feel like it's 10:00!

I will eventually get my behind off the computer and go do a little wfp (wii fit plus). I love that it feels like a game but it's really exercise!

Love: Bravo on the 3 pounds!!! Keep pushing and soon you'll be saying 'Hello!' to the 170's!!

Have a great Tuesday everyone!
Old 10-14-2013, 10:08 PM   #12  
~Rennie

Default Day #2 OP

Thanks Kaitie ... maybe your body is telling you that you need more rest. Even if you don't go to sleep, just lay down and rest

Second good day ...

Breakfast
2 boiled eggs with mayo & sweet relish
2 strips of bacon

Lunch
chicken salad
salad greens, spinach w/ classic Caesar & cheese

Dinner
1/4lb burger, cheese, mustard, 1/4 tsp of ketchup
cucumber

Snack after the gym'
25 shelled pistachios

2.20 miles on the treadmill and a 20-25 crunches on the machine
Old 10-15-2013, 06:41 AM   #13  

So glad you have joined us love2be150 (I would too) and Lindy. Lindy, I almost always regain what I lose, at least now I lose a little more than the regain before I start gainig again. But I really understand what a frustrating cycle it is.

I have lots of stressful stuff going on now, and am going further and further off plan. Ugh! Have been eating sugar and white bread. Way off my diabetes friendly eating plan.

But I have been hanging on enough not to eat. ore than my alloted calories each day. Hope I can at least do this till things calm down a little and I can get back under control.
Old 10-15-2013, 09:39 AM   #14  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Hello ladies,

I'm checking in to report that I'm finally back on track and doing good. The scale is on the way down. I hope you all are having a great Tuesday.
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 09:55 AM   #15  
~Rennie

Thanks Bonnie, I'm type 2. Please share any tips you have on eating for us. So far the low carbs the last two days are working great. But with this way of eating that I want to continue for a full 14 days, I don't know if I will ever be able to add breads, pasta and rice back in. I know cookies or candy would set me off. I told the family yesterday that as of today (yesterday) I will no longer be buying snacks/junk food, not to keep in the house. I have given them all of my junk food. It's funny when you give it to them it takes them a long time to eat it but if it's mine they will eat with me until it's done or constantly ask for it, I'm sorry to hear about the stress, I hope things get better soon

Hi GettinFit, great job getting back OP and the scale is moving

I've only had breakfast which was OP

2 whole eggs, 1 svg egg whites w/ cheese and a strip of bacon (I didn't eat all of the eggs and gave a strip of bacon to my daughter) I was satisfied so I stopped eating. I pray I can keep this going

Have a great day Everyone