Old 10-08-2013, 01:26 PM   #1  
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead!

S/C/G: 230/223/140

Height: 5'4.75"

Default Keto Sticks

Last time around I used Keto sticks constantly. They were actually a good help to make sure I stayed on track.

But I cannot find the link to where I bought them on line. I cannot find them locally. Anyone have a good inexpensive source?
JoviMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:31 PM   #2  
not looking back

S/C/G: 196/150

Height: 5'7

I got my at walgreen in the diabetic section, walmart should have them too
smith1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 04:53 PM   #3  
Battling Binge Eating

S/C/G: 228/179/150

Height: 5'5 1/2

I just purchased stick today at our local Walmart. I had used them over five years ago, consistently, when I was successfully losing. I paid $6.80 something for a package of 50 strips located in the diabetic supplies.

I plan on using them after several failed attempts to get back with the program and drop weight. I tried them as soon as I got home, I'm in ketosis and doing the happy dance because I couldn't tell if I was having any success. It is amazing the difference just knowing I'm in ketosis has made in my attitude. You might not be able to see any other results yet, but it helps.

On a thrifty note, a friend told me years ago you could slice the strips making one into two. They worked just as well.
mainecyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 04:56 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 470/ticker/175

Height: 5'10"

I was wondering if these were worth it. I guess it helps to know if you are where you are supposed to be.
lilturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 09:24 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 193/153.4/145

Height: 5'6" Low Carb WOE

It sure is nice to use them for reinforcement and motivation. I find them at walgreen's, cvs, wal-mart or target. Then I cut them in half lengthwise to make them last twice as long.
zogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 09:43 AM   #6  

I found I have to ask for them. They are kept behind the counter out of reach. I don't know why this is but I have always had to ask.......in many different locations.

I like to use them now and then just to see if I should be pulling myself back a bit or am I doing fine.
Timlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 04:35 PM   #7  
rockin' my 60s!

Location: from Houston, TX—now in Maryland (Washington DC area)

S/C/G: 351/267/140

Height: 5'3"

They're available at Amazon: that's where I bought mine. I don't find that they help me very much. I know I'm in ketosis without them. Oh well...
Fiona W is offline   Reply With Quote