Old 10-06-2013, 02:07 PM   #1  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Height: 5'5"

Default I'm getting fatter by the minute!!!

I'm thisclose to my one year anniversary and I'm gaining weight like crazy!!!
I'm eating more, moving more and working more. It's also shark week. At this rate I'll be 300 lbs by Christmas!

Wahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

How did I let this happen?!?!?! Why can't I stay committed to losing weight?!?! I guess I'm now just a statistic... A loser that regained!
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 02:17 PM   #2  

S/C/G: high285/resrart276/ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

You have come so far, catch yourself and get back on track, you know you can do this!!!
findingfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 02:35 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 272/See Ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

been there. Sometimes we have to visit places emotionally rather than stuff the emotion down with food. You are one bite away from control. Control the next bite. Feel whatever emotion is causing you to eat, write it down and deal with it. If it is beyond you, get some counseling.
lotsakids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 03:53 PM   #4  
Hi there!

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5' 5"

I think backslide happens to everyone at some point or another (and often more than once). I think the people who maintain indefinitely are the people who recognize the backslide and take control again by going back to their tried and true methods of weight loss.

You know how to do this. Allow yourself 5 minutes to freak out, and then take a deep breath and do what you need to do for you.
LiannaKole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 04:08 AM   #5  
pick your hard

S/C/G: 240/192/145

It's a struggle, isn't it? I am on my second year. I wanted to be done by now but alas I am still working at it. I haven't seen a (real) loss since April. I gained and I lost the same 3 kilos at least 4 times during the summer. But I am still at it. Every day is a clean slate. No matter how long it takes me I am going to do it. So are you. It is only normal to deviate and slip up. It is OK. Focus on the big picture. Compare yourself to yourself. Where were you last year on this day? Were you eating properly? Were you moving enough? Were you as knowledgeable as you are now? Relax and go for it again. And again. And again.
In the end we will win!

Last edited by Kitcherella; 10-09-2013 at 03:08 AM.
Kitcherella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 07:51 AM   #6  
Gizmo

Mozzy, hang in there! You are a human being, with all its beauty and flaws, NOT a statistic and DEFINITELY NOT a loser. You are a success already, don't let any number on a scale take that away from you. You've taken a "break", now you can get back into it full strength. Hugs!
Martine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:19 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 257/ticker/154

Height: 5'5.5"

Mozzy maybe you need to go into maintenance mode for a little while, stop trying to lose and just be. I don't mean go eat-everything-crazy, but try to focus on the rest of your life - everything/anything other than weightloss. Take the stress and pressure off yourself.

It's nearly a year later - AREN'T you glad you started? EVEN if you're not exactly where you may have wanted to be by now?
fadedbluejeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 12:51 PM   #8  
Starting over sucks.

S/C/G: 485/445/250

Height: 6'1

Hugs!

That anniversary really messes with the head. I backslid pretty bad when I approached mine. I'm sure it's some psychological fear thing.

You don't need to be a statistic. You're amazing and so inspiring! You've got this!
Radiojane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 02:54 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 298/195/160

Height: 5' 5"

You can do this!! Take a deep breath, anniversaries always hard, who knows why. Just press on & we will cheer you on!
Hopegrowsagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 03:55 PM   #10  
Back with a story

S/C/G: 281 / 254 / 160

Height: 5'3" - I got taller!

You have this, so long as you don't get discouraged and quit. Freak out for a few minutes, then move forward. Your past means nothing, the future is all we can work toward, and we do that with each choice we make throughout the day.

Take it one choice at a time.
Arctic Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 05:49 PM   #11  
Started IP 10/21/15

S/C/G: 243/238.8/170

Height: 5'4"

Mozzy, you're doing a great thing for your self by coming here and posting! You're not in denial about eating more and gaining weight, and you're trying to get a handle on the situation. Well done!
PreciousMissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:03 PM   #12  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Height: 5'5"

Thank you everyone, the support I get here means so much to me!
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote