UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 10-04-2013, 07:02 PM   #1  

Thumbs up need to get a book title

i read on one of the forums about a lady called joani who was looking for a book its slimming magazine's small book that they published inor around 1985/86 i used it them and lost so much weight you counted your fat points not calories or points you had roughly 10 fat units to use a day and everyone of the units were in this small book i have searched everywhere and then i seen this post on the site it was unbelievable , all i need is to find the author so i can search for it that way , please help it is the only thing that i follow without cheating so i think your name is JOANI I hope you see this and get back to me, sorry if this is in the wrong place its my first post . thanks
sephie is offline   Reply With Quote