Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-01-2013, 05:45 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 185/185/125

Height: 5'3”

Default I'm back..... again

Once again I'm back after disappearing from here again. I some how manage to fall off the bandwagon again with a lot of things going on in my personal life I ended up stress and I'll admit I am horriable stress eater. And of course I got so busy with the stress and all that I ended up stopping working out. But the good news is that I only gained 6lbs. Bad news is I'm finding it hard to get back on the bandwagon. I've manage to get most of the stress problems fixed and solved but yet I can't seem to stop the snacking and get my butt into gear to workout. So I've spent last few days thinking over what's causing it. I realized that one of the things is I'm not around people who support me. It's not really their fault, their use to me being the 200+ person I was years ago so now at 150 to them I'm "skinny" but what they don't realize is that I'm still not in my healthy range. For my height of 5'2" I'm still consider overweight. But I do understand why their concerned thinking I may be taking it to far but I know I'm not. Anyways to the point, I remembered I did much better when I was on this board cause we're all in this together and support each other. And we can talk about diets, weight, complain, brag, etc without the eyeroll or worry about being that annoying weight talker. lol Plus seeing you all succeed helps me keep going with my weight loss. I guess my point is that I'm back and in need of a butt kicking. lol And to help kick my own booty into gear I decided a bit ago to go from vegetarian to vegan (I've learned milk and eggs are a lot of my stomach problems and I never eat honey anyways). And I'm getting better at the vegan diet. I still have slip ups but I'm getting there and getting there faster then I thought I would be. Plus to a vegan diet is there goes a lot of quick easy mircowave foods and junk food.
Oh and HI! And sorry for blabbing away.
dragonstar85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 08:30 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Hi dragonstar! BACK! Congrats on the weight loss and maintenance! You described this thread so well! It is such a great place for weight loss support. I know that it plays a big role in my success! I'm glad you are back and I hope you get your snacking under control. Just take it one hour at a time during those times when you feel most like snacking. You could always come on here and type instead of snack! Good luck!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 12:12 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 185/185/125

Height: 5'3”

Thanks! That's one of the reasons why I came back besides for the support. I figure type instead of snacking. Plus, seeing everyone elses success will help me keep going.
dragonstar85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 11:35 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 282/166/170

Height: 5.6

Hi Dragonstar, thanks for sharing and I admire your commitment to your weight loss and health. Good for you to monitor your maintenance so well and get back on track after gaining 6lbs. I agree it is so important to surround yourself with people who are going to support you. Good luck
Jenny38 is offline   Reply With Quote