Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 09-27-2013, 07:33 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/167/135

Height: 5'7"

Default Any at home Crossfitters?

So, I don't want to pay for a CrossFit gym and I don't want to get so bulky. But I'd like to do some CrossFit arm exercises at home!

I've done some reading online but I was wondering if anyone here has some suggestions!
PatLib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 09:35 PM   #2  
waisting away

S/C/G: Too Much/Getting There/Healthy

Height: 5' 8"

I started at a crossfit gym this week. I am loving it - but the only way I can afford it is the living social deal I found. Consider looking on there and grupon to see if there are any deals in your area.

I doubt you will bulk up. None of the girls at my crossfit gym are bulky. They are trim and have great muscle definition.

As for crossfit arm exercises, the idea of crossfit is to use all your muscle groups - not to pinpoint a specific one. All the crossfit workouts target multiple muscle groups. You can find a bunch of the workouts on Pinterest, but doing workouts with weights, balls, and other equipment can really push you.
gatorgirl6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 09:59 AM   #3  
I'm a princess.True story

S/C/G: 184.6/132.8/140

Height: 5'8''

Like gatorgirl said, there is a lot of workout on Pinterest, for example. Just be careful though : doing Crossfit at home will save you a lot of money, but you don't get the support/direction advices that a gym will get you. Because you're trying to push yourself while doing Crossfit, sometimes your form will change through your workout as you get tired, and a bad form can lead to injuries... and injuries suck!
TurboMammoth is offline   Reply With Quote