South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2013, 07:01 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Default Weightloss Wednesday 9/25

Hey this is a "diet" forum lol So far training as been mentally exhausting. Today is supposed to be more challenging and tomorrow the worst day. It is nice here, but very "strip mall" area where we are staying. Been getting a little exercise in besides walking each day. Woukd you believe this hotel has a scale in the fitness center??? Of course I have been weighing myself each night.

Well time for coffee with the gang before our bus ride to Texas A&M. What is on your agenda today? Hopefully something fun.....hey where is everybody???
Old 09-25-2013, 07:08 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Jekel, we're used to you waking us up at 5 am!! I've seen scales in the hotel gyms before, but I ain't usin' 'em! I would look funny going down there first thing in the am, naked, after I pee....

Hope you're not too exhausted by the end of the week!

Today is a shorter day for me, but will be packed. Unfortunately, I also have a staff meeting to attend at 4:30 , and then can start packing up for our camping weekend.

I just realized too, that the nights are cold enough for the S word. Is anyone excited for that yet?
Old 09-25-2013, 07:12 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default Wednesday Hump Day Chit Chat for 9/25

Happy Hump Day!

It was way too chilly to join Jake for coffee on the sunporch this morning. I think it's time to put the storm windows in and turn on the fireplace out there.

I'm going to be spending the morning at the carriage house with Cindy and her mother. They are getting ready to rent the house out, and we have to empty out all the kitchen cabinets and the breakfront in the dining room and get all the china securely packed up. The china is absolutely gorgeous and has been passed down from Susie's great-grandmother, and Audrey and Maggie are very fortunate to be inheriting it one day.

There's riding lessons and Pony Club after school, so I'll be getting home early today, and I want to make another batch of zucchini patties with my last 2 zucchini. I made some over the weekend and have been enjoying them every day for lunch or supper. I'd forgotten how good they are!

I hope no one has any big humps to get over today, and hope Ruth's back is doing much better!
Old 09-25-2013, 07:56 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Well, my plans just got changed. Cindy forgot to tell me they have an event in the city and won't be getting back til midnight, so I'm going to stay overnight. That means I get this morning off!
Old 09-25-2013, 08:10 AM   #5  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning.

Today is my last workout with my mom and trainer for a while since my mom is heading off on a cruise with her husband (of China, Japan, and Thailand, I think). DH and I will probably hike after. I have some errands to run this afternoon. Typical boring day here.

The portabello chili recipe was good but needs some work so I'll post it after I try it again with some changes. As it was, there were too many ingredients to fit into my standard size crockpot!

Have a great day.
Old 09-25-2013, 08:22 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Cindy is lucky to have you Cottage!
Old 09-25-2013, 08:24 AM   #7  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning. Sure feels like Fall in here this morning. I've been leaving the deck door open for the dogs to allow myself to sleep a little longer but that has to stop. 40ºF in the kitchen is chilly!

Miss my DD who looked after me so well this past week. Had to figure out how to make my own coffee and get the dog dishes up off the floor to fill. I do think the back gets a tad better every day and the bruises are changing colour.

My dear friend Claire is coming over today to re-arrange my fridge. I can't bend down to get at the veggies and fruit. I'm starting to be less stubborn and accept - or even ask for - help.

Enjoy your day and appreciate your body!
Old 09-25-2013, 09:25 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

Good morning!

There's finally a bit of crispness in the air and we're only reaching the low 90's for a high. There's a cool front and rain expected this weekend, so I'm making some slow cooker soups to have on hand.

DD woke up early this morning, which is a good thing as we have a lot tpo get done. Today is my day with the car, so I try to squeeze in as much as I can. We're going to Hobby Lobby for sure for "preschool at home" supplies, then the mall for Gymboree for clothes for DD's fall wardrobe, and then off to Wal-Mart to see if we fare better at the meat market. Our local store has been selling questionable meat that goes bad within 24 hours. I've filed a few complaints, but so far, no change.

Well, I had more to say, but my tablet isn't cooperating, so I'll leave it at that.

Last edited by Kim_Star060404; 09-25-2013 at 09:31 AM.
Old 09-25-2013, 09:53 AM   #9  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Overslept this morning as my phone was set to silent so my alarm was going off silently so had to drive in and traffic was a nightmare.

Luckily the schedule is not too full no projects with deadlines so can get some stuff accomplished today.

I will have to go running this evening since I didn't get to work out this morning.

to everyone

Have a wonderful day
Old 09-25-2013, 08:16 PM   #10  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

I'm still here but haven't had much down time the last couple of days. Between training all day, orienting our new person (it's her first week on the job and she is here) and doing all the "hair on fire" tasks my boss keeps coming up with from home it's been hectic. Tonight it's going to be an early to bed night so I can catch-up on a little sleep (I hope). There's nothing that can't wait until morning.

Ruth - glad to see things are improving a little
Closed Thread