Old 09-17-2013, 09:01 PM   #1  
Don't give up.

S/C/G: 195/195/165

Height: 5'0"

Default Has anyone seen my motivation? I seem to have lost it!

I go up and down in weight a lot because I can't seem to motivate myself long enough to make it stick. So, I'm back again because I'm fat again.

I had managed to lose quite a bit of weight, but then I got depressed and gained it back. I re-lost half of it and now I've re-gained it again.

I don't like how I feel in my body right now. I'm tired and everything hurts. I am uncomfortable and embarrassed of how I feel. I don't like the fat on my belly or my thighs or my upper arms; the rest of me, I'm okay with. So, I'm trying to make changes for a while, again.

I need to make smarter and more sensible goals, I think. Maybe checking in here every day will help me do that.

This week, I haven't worked out. I didn't eat more than 1700 calories, but some of those calories were from chocolate. It's been an arduous work week and I find that I am exhausted. So, I'm hoping to go to the gym WThF this week, at least.

I'm really struggling to stay motivated, but hoping that coming here might help me with that.
neon_zephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 07:44 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 186/ticker/135

Height: 5' 5.5

I think it might be hiding with mine. I've been stuck since the end of August!!

We seem to yo-yo around the same numbers. I lost down to around 148 a few years ago for my wedding then slowly crept back up. I'm determined to make this a lifestyle change because I know how much better I will feel (And look) when I get back down to the 130-140s.

1700/day for the last week is an amaing start! Just one bite at a time
Turtle11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 05:48 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 450/See Tracker/150

Height: 5'6"

It must be a party, since I think mine is hiding with yours too. I seem to be stuck between the same 5lbs for the past 3 weeks.
RavenIllusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 02:42 PM   #4  

Ok. I think mine joined the party too. My motivation has been lost for awhile. I did so well for a long time and lost 54lbs and was down to 149lbs and then gained it all back. I am so frustrated with myself. I am determined to get this weight off again and keep it off. I felt and looked so much better. I have very low self esteem now and it sucks. I just joined this board today and I hope it helps me get motivated to get this weight off once and for all.
shandigity380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 09:45 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 188/178/140

Height: 5'4"

I recently gained my motivation back after seeing pictures of myself from this summer compared to last summer! I've had the same exact issue of fluctuating weight. Last summer I got down to 158lbs by doing Ideal Protein, then I stopped that diet and the weight slowly crept back on over the last year.... 20lbs lost and 20lbs gained back! I'm still 10lbs down from my heaviest weight of 188, but after seeing pictures of myself with my friends I realized that I need to get my but back in gear! Instead of doing a crash diet like last time I am doing the Focus T25 DVD's and eating a clean diet, mostly organic meats, fruits, and veggies. I have brown rice for a grain and portion out all of my meals with a weight scale! So far in one week I lost 2lbs! I have been super stressed out the last year because I am a nursing student and the classes are really hard! But if I can make it through nursing school I know I can lose weight too!
mandimack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 02:46 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 184/172/135

Height: 5'4"

I go in kicks of "really motivated" and "screw this, I want Starbucks and pizza," lol. I just came off a whole summer of Starbucks and pizza, which is why I landed here. My best motivator are pictures of the "between-the-babies" me: I gained 40 pounds with daughter #1, lost 30 of it, then gained it all back and then some with daughter #2. She's a year and a half old now, and I'm still hauling all her extra padding around with me. The "between" pics help to remind me that I CAN do this, because I did it once before! Good luck!
mace508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 12:31 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 355Lbs/ 309Lbs/ 250Lbs

Height: 5Ft 8Inches

I was so motivated in the summer. I went from 355Lbs to 294Lbs and was beyond excited. Then the creep of poor eating choices and laziness started and I'm back to my old habits. I went back up to 309lbs and have lost my motivation

I miss her
KarlieB123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 01:09 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 200/190/135

Default Can wait to lock her up!!!

Man that lost motivation party is awesome! Mine is in there partying it up too... but I am getting ready to snatch her out because she is out way pass curfew. I am going to hopefully lock her up so she can never get out again. I used to be on here all the time and then I stopped and I gained my weight back. I got injured and so without working out I pretty much throw eating right out the window. SO I went and worked out for the first time this morning in a long time so hopefully this is the beginning of a positive turn. I need to run though because I need to go buy a cage for my motivation!
Ross111104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 02:40 PM   #9  

Can someone tell them that it is high time they close down that party and come back so that I can get to see mine soon
nlauah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 08:44 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 256/ticker/140

Mine has seemed to join the party as well! ugh. If you find it..please send it back to me!
Sinderelly is offline   Reply With Quote