View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 07:46 AM   #135
BillBlueEyes
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Thumbs up Sunday - Autumnal Equinox

Diet Coaches/Buddies Welcome Fall! So, even though I haven't quite gotten around yet to watching "Breaking Bad," I did experience Bryan Cranston as Lyndon B. Johnson in a stage performance, All The Way. It's painful watching stuff on stage that I lived through.

Exercise was a fun walk with DW, CREDIT moi. We were asked for directions by two lost young women; I thought they'd be crushed when we told them, "Eight blocks that way," but they seemed quite happy just to know they'd be going in the right direction. Must be some lesson in life there.

Joy (gardenerjoy) Two months of exercise sounds like a permanent life change.

maryann - Yep, Kudos for working that resistance muscle. Drooling over those honeydews.

Beth (bethFromDayton) Stopping when full is worthy of Kudos in itself. Extra Kudos for sending the remaining goodies home with a friend.

ForMyGirls - Neat to adopt "wine or dessert." [Didn't know "In the Beginning", but am listening to it as I type.]

khemistry - Oh Yes, Kudos for checking in and weighing. The hardest part is to weigh when the scale isn't known to be going down. You're winning big just by doing that.

Readers -
Quote:
day 6 Find a Diet Coach

What to Discuss with your Coach

Call or e-mail daily if:
  • You're struggling to stick to your daily eating plan. I've found that some people need to give an account to their coach of what they ate during the day every evening for the first few weeks or longer. It's the only way they can stick to their eating plan. They've told me that they often don't eat certain foods because they didn't want to have to report it.
Judith S. Beck, Ph.D., The Beck Diet Solution (Pink book), pg 87.
Following Dr. Judith Beck via 3FC's Beck Diet Solution Forum: 10 years