Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-20-2013, 08:33 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 275/266/195

Height: 5'5

Cool Newbie(kinda)

Not really new but re-introducing myself. I made like one post and fell off the face of the earth!.

My name is April and I am 26 years old and so unhealthy. I have Type II and high blood pressure( all are medicinally controlled). I am a lovely bank teller at a local bank and I LOVE cars, photography, doing nails and arts and crafts. I have a dog-child named Jaxson (a yorkie) and he is literally my baby lol.

I have a very very loving, encouraging, and supportive fiance'. We have been together over 9 years. He says I am perfect as I am but, I do not agree.

I have tried all the typical yo-yo diets with no real results. I want to get healthy. I want to be fully off my meds and reverse my diabetes. I do not want to live the rest of my life with the effects of high glucose and blood pressure.

I started Ideal Protein on 9-16-13 and hoping this will work for me. I am more motivated than ever. I believe this is the place for encouragement and information.

x0x aprildawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 08:48 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Hi April! BACK! This is definitely the place to be. You'll get lots of support here! Be sure to check out the IP forum: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/. I'm sure you'll find lots of useful advice and tips there. I have no doubt your fiance does believe with all his heart that you are perfect inside and out, but you need your health to be as close to perfect as you can get it also, so I'm glad you're taking these positive steps! Good luck!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 11:47 PM   #3  
beautiful bright soul :)

S/C/G: 296 / 171 / 150

Hey girlie, This is definitely a place for encouragement and information! Good luck with your goals! You can do this!
belovedspirit is offline   Reply With Quote