View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 10:36 AM   #125
nationalparker
Enjoying la bella vita

S/C/G: high water mark/working on it

Height: 5-4

Finally Friday! FINALLY. Phew. This week has been a doozy and I'm looking forward to relaxing a bit at home, but also ticking things off my to do list there. Work has started the craziness and while lots is getting done there, I find myself coming home and just trying to decompress.

Will weigh tomorrow and adjust ticker. Not sure WHAT it'll be so will accept it and move forward. And get back to some sort of a modified eating plan for results. Did well last night with eating until no longer hungry, which for me and pizza, was a MAJOR challenge. We splurged and bought our pizza, instead of making it at home, but it's thin and not greasy and no meat, so we truly enjoyed it and didn't feel too guilty. Started with a large salad.

I am LONGING for the days of shopping in my own closet - thank you ForMyGirls, for the reminder of that. Ahhh... wonderful news!

Bill - Your restraint with skipping the french fries and the rolls/butter while others were indulging is remarkable. So it IS possible, huh?

Beth - Good luck with your 5K walk - hope it goes painfree and fun!

Maryann - I am impressed with 12 days OP. Even when I'm really focused, I seem to get myself off track easily. Great job!

GardenerJoy - That is SUPER COOL that you dealt with frustration without considering food. Major credits there. Nice to read the positive forum the past few days with folks proving that it's DOABLE.

Good realization to me that the whole if it's to be, it's up to me, and all that.

So close ... now so far!