View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 06:31 AM   #124
BillBlueEyes
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Thumbs up Friday

Diet Coaches/Buddies Lunch with friends wasn't the best menu choice, but it was reasonable and included green salad instead of French Fries. More useful, I sat for 30 minutes while my friends ate the rolls and butter and I didn't, CREDIT moi.

Walk was short, but it happened, CREDIT moi. My schedule got jumbled so that I missed the gym class I had planned to take. Ouch for letting things re-arrange as if I were just an observer of my own life.

Joy (gardenerjoy) Waaaaay cool it is to encounter frustration without food. I need a Thriller Anonymous group since I seem to periodically fall into a Michael Crichton book (Sphere) where I'm sucked in by the pseudo-science then find that all characters who'd be inconvenient to resolve, just die. And all physical stuff that'd be inconvenient to explain is blown up as if the laws of conservation of matter don't require it to still exist albeit in smaller pieces. Death and destruction are cop-outs not resolutions. /Vent

maryann - 12 Kudos for "Twelve days OP." Thanks for, "Your body is meant to move."

Beth (bethFromDayton) Kudos for avoiding Wendy's even as your DH was on the phone. And 5K Kudos for charging forth with your Air Force Marathon.

ForMyGirls - Congrats for the joy of shopping in your own closet.

Readers -
Quote:
day 6 Find a Diet Coach

What to Discuss with your Coach

Initiate Communication at key times when:. . .
  • You've strayed from your plan. Discuss what you need to do now to get right back on track. You might especially need help if you're criticizing yourself and feeling like a failure.
Judith S. Beck, Ph.D., The Beck Diet Solution (Pink book), pg 87.
Following Dr. Judith Beck via 3FC's Beck Diet Solution Forum: 10 years