South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2013, 07:55 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Default Thirsty Thursday Beach Chat 9/19

Did everyone go out for coffee and forget me????

Good morning chicks wherever you are. Another beautiful fall morning here. Hopefully it is beautiful in your neck of the woods too.

DS is packed and ready to leave Saturday. Tomorrow I will concentrate on my packing, cleaning and shopping. I really want to bring two pairs of shoes. One for training and sneaks for working out. The only problem is with the exception of my Keen Whisper sandals, none of my shoes are comfortable enough. The Keen's definitely are not "business casual." You know I hate that phrase. OK I hate not wearing a uniform for this. It is so much easier not having to decide what to wear each day. Oh well.

At least I know what I am wearing today, cycling pants and a jersey. Going for a ride. Hope to read posts when I get back
Old 09-19-2013, 08:26 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

I saw Cottage on here earlier, and I thought she'd start a thread! Thanks Jekel for starting it, I was busy getting the kids ready (DD had to put her shoes on on the bus...). I just finished making a pot of chicken tortilla soup, it's the one made with beer and I can't believe how yummy it is! (and I don't like beer!)

DH comes back today (yay!) so it might be an exciting evening. I have a long day of work but nothing too exciting!
Old 09-19-2013, 08:49 AM   #3  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Your right where is everyone?

Jekel I sometimes wish I was still in the military so I could wear a uniform again, get tired of making sure I am not wearing the same thing every week

Tywnn that is rushing if you have to put your shoes on the bus lol

I woke up with a headache and a neck ache yuck. Worked on reports until 9 p.m. last night I tell you I am done with evening work for the rest of this week.

Tonight I am going to viewing for a very sweet old man from the church I used to go to. Loved him and his family.

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Old 09-19-2013, 08:53 AM   #4  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

I've been busy all morning and just haven't had a minute to stop by and now I'm on my way out the door. I'll try to get in later. Canning season should include vacation time! I will remember that next year
Old 09-19-2013, 09:44 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

Good morning, everyone!

We're rushing around a bit this morning, too. Hubs forgot to tell me his colleague from Austin was going to be here this week and asked me if we could have him over for dinner. So, back to the store we go today as my plan dinner isn't company-friendly. Not to mention vacuuming, mopping, and dusting the house in preparation. I'm not exactly a happy camper about it, but it's good for hubs' job, so we'll do it!

Now, off to cram breakfast in our mouths & then get moving.
Old 09-19-2013, 12:46 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Kim good luck! How is DD feeling today?

Tammy been there done that! Many morning DS got on the bus with breakfast in his pocket lol. Is the soup recipe online here?

Pearlrose which branch did you serve in? I must say I am impressed and thank you for your service
Old 09-19-2013, 04:37 PM   #7  

Height: 5' 5"

Hey chicks! This is about the earliest I can get here on school days. I usually make it out the door on time in the morning but there's no time for posting. Packing my SB lunch is a higher priority.

BUT I can totally agree with the sentiments of answering the question of "what to wear?" every morning. Pearl, I'm so wary of wearing the same thing twice that I rotate my clothes: I get dressed from the left side of my closet and after wearing something I put the clothes back on the right side. I remember mercilessly discussing my teachers' clothing when I was in high school. Don't want to be the subject of that!

Doing a pretty good job staying OP this week. Somehow the scale often creeps up over the weekend and I spend the weekdays getting it back down.

Back to school tonight for Open House. It's good to get it out of the way so early but interrupts my dinner...
Old 09-19-2013, 06:22 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

I started cleaning up the trail left by a spammer first thing today, and before I knew it, it was time to leave to make it to my hair appointment before going over to the farm. Sorry!

All this talk about what to wear made me smile. I usually wear a pair of capris or slacks with a nice top to work, but I quickly learned to keep a pair of jeans and an extra top on hand for days like today when I spent most of it in planting new shrubs and fall flowers. And then there is the odd time when I need a dress and heels for whatever comes up and don't have time to run home and change!
Old 09-19-2013, 07:06 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

khakis and a polo. My patients don't care! Yay! (and if my colleagues do, too bad!)
Closed Thread