Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-10-2013, 03:22 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 260/260/170

Height: 5'5''

Unhappy Goodness where to start.. .-.

So hello!!!! my name's Diana, I'm 21 and I seriously need to start moving my butt and getting active.. I'm unemployed and not going to school at the moment (I quit my job of almost 4 years due to depression, currently on meds) So I have lots of spare time..
After I was diagnosed with depression the weight started coming on a lot quicker.. and bam now I'm sitting here wondering how the heck I managed to get to 260 pounds..

Sigh. I'm seriously lacking motivation, but I want to do it, I want to lose weight.
My main goal was to get a new job, but honestly, I feel like I need to take care of myself first.
I used to be very active! Sitting at like 170 pounds. x.x
And now I find that I can stay in my house up to like 2 weeks at a time because I don't want to be seen by anyone.

I've been reading around on the forum and it's nice to see I'm not the only one struggling.. it's nice to have people to fall onto and give and receive helpful words of advice. =)
And I'm sure you're all a lot more positive than me haha.

Okay yeah I'm really bad at intro's.

Last edited by TurtleButt; 09-10-2013 at 03:23 PM.
TurtleButt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 05:40 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 313/175/147

Height: 5'7.5

Welcome!
Keep a good attitude and just keep plugging along! My old mentality (trying to change it) was that "Gosh, I already had a piece of chocolate, I may as well go to McDonalds since I already ruined my day." When in reality, the thing to do is recognize that we make mistakes and sometimes certain days aren't the best, but just pick yourself back up again and keep on going! I found that time goes by so much quicker as you get older, and if you just start making small changes and keep to them, they become part of your new healthy lifestyle. Keep it up! We all are in the same boat.
JulesMarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 07:05 PM   #3  

Kaitie9399 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:22 PM   #4  
Aussie :)

S/C/G: 101.4kg/98.3kg/70kg

Height: 5'11

Welcome to the forums Good on you for wanting to take care of yourself, you seem in the right mindset and I am sure you will reach your goal. Best of luck with your journey
mzshaunna is offline   Reply With Quote