View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 12:08 PM   #24
IP Start Date 8.15.13

S/C/G: 346/started IP @ 311/266/169

Height: 5'9"

Originally Posted by dak1lls View Post
Good for you! You will not be disappointed. I spent approx $90 per week on IP food. The initial visit was a little over $300, which included a week's worth of food, my supplements, and the lean mass calculation, measurements, weigh in, and consultation.

I switched to alternative products at around the 8 week point. I was able to get more food options at way less than half the cost of IP. I felt confident in switching after getting my IP feet under me, so to speak. I purchase all my supplements from Swanson Health Products. They have great prices and fast shipping. Check out the Alternative threads for a lot of good info. For me, the cost of IP was just too much to sustain.

Glad you found this sight. Good luck and keep us posted.
I have mixed feeling about this - my clinic only charges for food - not for anything else - my initial visit was $126. that included 3 choices of food, vitamins, shaker, weigh-in, body mass calculation, measurements, salt, and tote bag. After that I pay $27 per box of product plus can buy extra shakers etc if I want them.

But my "coaching" is almost non-existant, but I'm not paying for anything else. I am beginning to add alternatives as my clinic is far away. I can't figure out if I would be willing to pay more for some actual coaching or if I should be greatful for the low prices. LOL

If I had'nt found this site I probably would have quit by now!

261 - Lowest Adult Weight
246 - 100 lbs Lost
202 - No Longer Obese
169 - Normal Body Weight