View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 11:30 AM   #22
Started IP 5/13/13

S/C/G: 185/128/135

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

Originally Posted by oneuh2 View Post
I just discovered Ideal Protein reading info here on the 3fatchicks site. I just located a clinic nearby, and am trying to decide whether to do this. You guys are so inspiring - clearly this works! So - can anyone tell me about how much it costs to do this program? I expect a sign up fee and cost of food... What is the ballpark cost per week or month?
Good for you! You will not be disappointed. I spent approx $90 per week on IP food. The initial visit was a little over $300, which included a week's worth of food, my supplements, and the lean mass calculation, measurements, weigh in, and consultation.

I switched to alternative products at around the 8 week point. I was able to get more food options at way less than half the cost of IP. I felt confident in switching after getting my IP feet under me, so to speak. I purchase all my supplements from Swanson Health Products. They have great prices and fast shipping. Check out the Alternative threads for a lot of good info. For me, the cost of IP was just too much to sustain.

Glad you found this sight. Good luck and keep us posted.

Don't look back, you're not going that way!