Old 09-02-2013, 11:56 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 220/157.0/137

Height: 5'2''

Default Insecurities about eating healthy

I'm so insecure about making healthy eating decisions around people from being made fun of by family and acquaintances that I just go with the flow or end up not eating with them which then leads to me not really talking to them. People seem to always seem to cast my opinions to the side. Does anyone go through that? I lost so much weight and am back up. How does one get surrounded by people who have same goals in the real world?
liliesinmycereal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 12:22 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 250/135.8/13?

Height: 5'6"

I'm sorry to hear that people are bugging you about your food choices I've been pretty lucky that most of the people I deal with are just well meaning food pushers. But even though I can't relate on that level, I so agree about wishing there was a way to meet people with the same goals in the real world. I even looked up group meetings or support groups in my city to see if there was a way to meet people who had lost weights, but the only things I could find were for post-surgery people only. This forum is wonderful, but sometimes you just want talk to a real person ::hugs::
flashfacts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 12:31 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 220/157.0/137

Height: 5'2''

I need to look up if there are like healthy cooking groups or something. I hadn't thought of that. I tried once asking if people could make hangouts that weren't food related like going bowling or going for a walk and no one wanted to hang out with me. Maybe I'm just meant to be alone until I can assert myself better on my standards of how I want to be.
liliesinmycereal is offline   Reply With Quote