Old 08-23-2013, 10:29 AM   #1  
From Lazy to Light!

S/C/G: 215/Ticker/170

Height: 5'6"

Default Pumpkin Cheesecake!!!

I just found this recipe and haven't tried it yet so I can't vouch for it. But I'm super excited because sometimes a low-cal lifestyle is just too hard to do without my favorite foods.

Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe with Greek Yogurt

The nutrition stats per slice are as follows (Though I'm not sure how big the slice they are referring to it the stats are since they state that it serves 6-8. My guess is 1/8th the cheesecake since they would want more dramatic stats.)

152 calories, 7.2g fat, (3.8g saturated), 18g carbs, 5.4g protein, 181mg sodium
LovelyLeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 10:47 AM   #2  
Aloha nui loa

Height: 6'0

Sounds good but it's important to note that pumpkin pie filling has sugar already added to it as well. Is that accounted for in the total I wonder?
MauiKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 11:31 AM   #3  
From Lazy to Light!

S/C/G: 215/Ticker/170

Height: 5'6"

There are no sugar added pumpkin puree which can be used as pumpkin pie filling if you add pumpkin pie spice and then adjust the sugar or sweetener to your taste. There are recipes out there for homemade pumpkin pie filling so you can have more control over that.
LovelyLeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 05:32 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 221/196.3/130

Height: 5'2

I will have to give this a try I love pumpkin anything lol! The ingredients seem a bit thin, so I imagine the size if this cheesecake is very small. That being said, it's one of those things I can eat 1-2 pieces of and be okay! I've bookmarked it for later ^_^
Buffinlovin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 09:54 PM   #5  
Starting Over Again

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5'5"

This sounds delicious. I'll definately be making some with some alterations. I'll probably use unsweetened pumpkin, replace sugar with splenda, and remove the cinnamon (allergy).
Psychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 12:00 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 195/145/145

Height: 5'11"

In the picture, the slice actually looks like 1/12 of the cheesecake. Cheesecake is one of my all-time favourite foods, and I'm glad this recipe appeals to so many of you, but it's probably not for me. I have trouble believing a cheesecake with just 4 oz of cream cheese would taste like a cheesecake. The few times a year I have cheesecake, I prefer to go whole-hog with a sinful slab from Junior's or the Cheesecake Factory.

Freelance
freelancemomma is offline   Reply With Quote