Old 08-16-2013, 10:54 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 310/288/235

Height: 5'9"

Default wake up call!

Well ladies! I'm back!! I was such an active member on here before and loved having so many wonderful people to help hold me accountable!!

I fell off of my path so badly, life happened as it always does! I had lost about 50 pounds and was maintained there, not losing but not gaining, so I was happy and got a little too comfortable!
This summer my best friend and I bought season passes to an amusement park near us and we make the trip down about once a month for our roller coaster "Fix"! Well last month there was a new ride that we stood in line for about 2 hours to ride and when I got on the ride and sat down, I was too big for the restraint to close over me.
That was it, the moment I realized that I needed to weigh and see just how far off track I had gotten. It was time for my yearly doctors appointment so I just went ahead and did it all at once and come to find out I have gained 65 pounds and I now have pre-diabetes. WOW! So I knew my clothes were getting tighter but I never imagined I had gained so much that I was bigger than my previous starting weight.

My wake up call has really had me down on myself for the last week but all in all I'm ready to get my life back! Diabetes runs heavy in my family and I'm determined to reverse this before I get that far!

I can't wait to be an active member again and work towards goals with all of you!!

I know this was long but I needed to vent and really type this all out so you can all help hold me accountable. So to those of you that I don't know, or don't remember me at all, I'm Mary!
mhill0823 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 11:35 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 200+/160.8/135

Height: 5'5.5

Welcome back! Wake up calls are hard, but good for you for getting back on track! You lost it before and you can do it again!
Dottington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 11:40 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/160

Height: 5'4

Shake it off hun shake it off being depressed and being angry with your self will not help watcha got to do is take that anger and use it to push your self and say you know what i screwed up but never again will i do that and push threw you got this girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
momof3preemies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 02:57 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 310/288/235

Height: 5'9"

Thanks girls!!!
mhill0823 is offline   Reply With Quote