View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 03:03 PM   #3
Buffinlovin

S/C/G: 221/196.3/130

Height: 5'2

I would actually go take a look at a thrift store, or outlets if you can. No point spending huge amounts of money on new things when you're still going to be changing. I'd look into getting about 2-3 pairs of decent shoes: 1 pair of walking shoes/sneakers, 1 pair of boots (I like ankle boots...no worry about the boot not zipping up my calf and looks good with jeans or dress pants. Something with this kind of style), and a pair of pumps/small heels that can be worn with multiple things (aim for a neutral color like white, black or tan).

My clothes are just starting to look a little odd on me...the busts aren't filling in as much (not happy about that ), and the fit is just barely starting to look loose. I know I'll have to start getting some new things that fit better, and the first places I'm going to look are thrift stores and goodwill, and try to find things that can be worn multiple different ways so I can maximize my small budget.

http://raidingobesity.blogspot.com/ A Gamer's Journey of Weight Loss
First goal: 210 lbs-5% of body weight-achieved 6/24/13
Second goal: 199 lbs-10% of body weight and ONEderland!-achieved 8/20/13
Third goal: 175 lbs-high school graduation weight!
Buffinlovin is offline   Reply With Quote