South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2013, 05:20 AM   #1  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Default SBD Weekend Chat, August 17/18

Good Morning

It's my work early day so I need to get downstairs and enjoy some coffee! The good news is I'll be off early. My weekend doesn't hold much other excitement but I have heard rumors of camping and other plans....

What's on your agenda? Stop and say hi

Have a great weekend everyone!
Old 08-17-2013, 06:16 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Hi and Bye! I'm off to the Quebec wilderness in a bit. Enjoy your weekend and no fighting! I'll check back in on Sunday night - if I come back.
Old 08-17-2013, 06:23 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 245/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

Morning you two!

Have a good day at work, Debbie!
Ruth- Be safe! Try not to get eaten by Bigfoot or anything.

No particular plans today. Heading out to breakfast with my dad in about 5 minutes, but other than that, nada. More reading, most likely.

Have a great day all! I'll probably be around later today to check in again.
Old 08-17-2013, 08:19 AM   #4  

Height: 5' 5"

Morning!
A beautiful day today- sunny and warm for a change.
Not sure what is on my agenda today other than I know I need to hit up the grocery store. Maybe DH and I will talk a walk.

Ruth, have a safe trip!

See you later, chicks!
Old 08-17-2013, 10:10 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning, don't worry Ruth we'll be good. Had a great ride yesterday.Averaged a brisk pace of 15 mph. Felt good to get some miles in with working too much lately. Glad I did it as I splurged at dinner. The scale only moved a smidge. Today I will be extra good. Working all day, but what else is new Have a great day everyone
Old 08-17-2013, 12:33 PM   #6  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Oops, no longer morning here We slept in then ate a hearty breakfast and got to work on house stuff. Today it's putting up recycled kitchen cabinets in the bathroom for linen storage.

I'll stop by later but now it's chore time Have to get it out of the way so we can get out and enjoy the weather!
Old 08-17-2013, 12:54 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 193.8/188.6/160

I work this weekend but have today off for a wine event. I'll be spending part of my day on a train, a ferry, then relaxing for the afternoon at a nice waterfront park sipping wine and eating fine food. It should be a perfect day weather wise so I'm looking forward to it.

I have been back on the beach for 10 days now and as of this morning I've lost 4.5 lbs! I am doing the happy dance! I will go enjoy my festival then come dinner time it's back to the program.
Old 08-17-2013, 02:47 PM   #8  

Height: 5' 7"

DD2 had her first soccer game this morning and now we are cooling off inside for a couple of hours and then we are headed to Rams game this evening. Doing Laundry but not really tackling cleaning maybe tomorrow.
Old 08-17-2013, 02:51 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/138

Height: 5ft 3

my weekend is as usual, cleaning, shopping and cooking for the week.
Today i realised 1 had 2 brownish bananas so i HAD to make a cake... not trying not to eat it all
Old 08-18-2013, 07:39 AM   #10  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning.

Yesterday DH and I took the dog on a hike. Oh to have even half the energy of a puppy! DS got back from his canoe trip late last night and he heads out this morning for the long drive from KS to CA. He is driving alone to Denver where he picks up a friend who'll continue on to campus with him. I suspect DH and I will spend our afternoon vacuuming dog hair and napping!
Old 08-18-2013, 07:56 AM   #11  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning It's a normal Sunday around here. Been up since 5:30 and just dropped the SO off at work. Now I've got laundry, shopping, lawn mowing, and hopefully a few other things to do around here before he gets out at 3:30. We are planning a hike this afternoon. I am only working Monday this week. It's not a real vacation, just time I took so I wouldn't have to go to a training I don't want to go to I can use the time though, I haven't even started freezing, drying, canning for winter so it will be a very busy week.

How is your Sunday shaping up? Come on in and grab a chair and a cup of coffee before you head out into your busy day.
Old 08-18-2013, 08:03 AM   #12  
GlenwoodHotSprings

Good Morning

Slept long and am up full of energy. I ended up opening AND closing yesterday at work. My closing coworker was burnt out and when I mentioned I'd close for her she jumped at it. I felt good and didn't mind the opportunity for more money since I was already there. It looks like I'm good for a day off today...if no one has called by 6 it looks like everyone will show up.

I'm working on some sewing projects I'd like to finish and get the machine put away (or at least move on to something more fun). Pick up around the house and yardwork later. We're having a hot streak with weather again. Nice since last week felt like fall.

I am so close to a new low on the scale...it's motivating me to stay OP (and to get some exercise today)

Karen, nice having a pup you can return! Safe travels to your DS. I'll wave as he passes by our house.

Have a great Sunday everyone!
Old 08-18-2013, 09:24 AM   #13  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning, getting ready to leave for church and then have shopping and cleaning and laundry to finish that I did not tackle yesterday.
Old 08-18-2013, 10:31 AM   #14  
sophie

Height: 5'4"

Good morning

Lovely day today. Seven pints of apricot jam made. Will process peaches tomorrow as they are still very firm. Yesterday was as close to heaven as can be. Spent the afternoon spinning a multicolor alpaca fleece and occasionally sipping wine under my sun umbrella. To night big family dinner. Have a nice day everyone.
Take care
Sophie
Old 08-18-2013, 11:31 AM   #15  
GlenwoodHotSprings

Nice sophie! I've been meaning to say hi and I'm so glad you have been dropping in! Apricot jam sounds yummy!
Closed Thread