View Single Post
Old 11-02-2003, 04:20 PM   #7
FrouFrou
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hi ya girlies!

Kristen, of course we remember you! So glad to hear from you and hope to see more of you. WOW, lady I am very impressed! YGG! You are doing an awesome job, and the new photo avatar is GREAT!!

Jenifer, sorry to hear about the gain. I KNOW you WILL see a loss next week, so don't let that get ya down! Sending you some good vibes for the week ahead. : :

Noelle, I don't think these postive feelings are going anywhere to soon. I am in a challenge on another thread with another thread, and it has motivated me to get moving and losing!

Anyone up to a New Years challenge feel free to join us on the LABOR DAY CHALLENGERS MOVING FORWARD~NEW YEARS CHALLENGE, it should prove to be fun!

Janine, yes, the dreaded holidays...Actually I love the hoildays but I always get so stressed! We didn't have to worry about trick-or-treaters as we live in the country, so had no candy around. I had bought a package of 10 Reese's Peanut Butter cups, just in case and the kids had them gone pretty fast. I kind of miss it though, as I enjoyed seeing the little kiddies in costume.

Hi to everyone else, Faye, and Jaime and anyone I may have missed. Hope everyone is having a great Sunday.

Ooops! Forgot to post my walk today. I normally take Sunday off but felt good so did 1 1/2 miles.

Miles Walked 11/03~3.5
11/2/03~1.5 miles

Last edited by FrouFrou; 11-02-2003 at 04:24 PM.