Old 07-29-2013, 08:19 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Default Red Team Spring Into Action 2013 CHAT Thread Week 11 (July 29/13 - Aug 4/13)

Week 11 as we head into the dog days of summer. Only a few weeks left!
Thanks for your patience- here are the results:

LeslieB (blue team co-leader) posts the 2013 Spring Into Action official weekly results here.

As a team we lost 1.6 lbs or 0.09% .

Our Biggest Loser:
Dhalia55(-3.6 lbs, 2.31%)

Honourable Mentions:
Canadamel (-0.8lbs, 0.57%)

Riddy (-1.0 lbs, 0.53%)

Changergirl (-0.7 bs, 0.42%)

Way to go everyone- Great Job!!

Results will be ready later this morning. Sorry for the delay.

GO RED

Last edited by CanadaMel; 07-29-2013 at 04:39 PM.
Old 07-29-2013, 09:06 PM   #2  
Shrinking Chick

S/C/G: 288/ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Yahoo, Dhalia!

Nice job Mel and Changergirl!

I'll post more later in the week - my Internet went down tonight, so I'm doing this from my phone.
Old 08-01-2013, 10:34 AM   #3  

Yowza! It's August 1st!
Hope everyone is doing well.
All is well here. Trying to keep snacking under control. One day I'm fine, the next I'm off the tracks. Don't see any obvious rhyme or reason- I'm sure there is one sitting right in front of me.
Monday is a holiday here in Alberta, no big plans. May go see an Escher exhibit at the museum before it leaves.
Enjoy your day!
Old 08-01-2013, 08:45 PM   #4  
Shrinking Chick

S/C/G: 288/ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Wow, quiet week.

I had a big old off plan weekend. I went out of town to an Irish festival to see the band I go to Ireland with. I ate too much, drank too much, slept too little, and danced my butt off for 3 days. It was great. The best part was the boys' reactions - they all oohed and ahhed over me and said "every time we see you, there's less of you!"

And I had a great NSV. I've been thinking for months that I'm not making any progress because the scale isn't moving, my clothes still fit, blah blah blah. I was wearing a skort I bought last summer that I thought fit. Well as soon as I started jumping around, I could feel it sliding down my butt. Almost lost the sucker, right there in front of the stage!

Here's hoping my indiscretions of the weekend don't show up at weigh-in.
Old 08-02-2013, 12:04 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 231/219/170

Height: 5'6"

Congrats Dhalia55! Also, congrats to Canadamel, Riddy and Changergirl!

Well, today has been the most off plan for me in quite some time. It was a super stressful day at work (indulged in a bunch of chocolate), then took my baby girl - who just turned 9 - out for dinner tonight and ate way too much! Guess it's a good thing I'll be at the gym in the morning!

Hope everyone's week is going well.
Old 08-02-2013, 01:39 PM   #6  

Well it sounds like I am in good company. I do great during the day then go home at night and can't stop snacking. I am barely managing to maintain. I decided today that tomorrow morning I'm going to go signup for Weight Watchers. It's not that they can help me with anything that I'm not already doing but I do think that having to weigh-in each week in front of someone might help me stay focused. At least for the first few weeks and then hopefully it will be enough to get me back on track before I complete derail myself.

Riddy, your skort reminded me of a time I was wearing a dress with a half slip under it and I didn't realize how loose the slip had become and I got up and walked across the room at my mother's house and had it fall right down to my ankles. Thank goodness it was just my Mother and sister there. LOL
Old 08-03-2013, 10:55 AM   #7  
Unstoppable Force

S/C/G: 225/ticker/137

Height: 5'6"

I haven't been weighing much lately. Three weeks (!) of PMS and now Aunt Flo is here. I have PCOS so "normal girl stuff" is usually anything but normal for me.
Old 08-04-2013, 02:25 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 165/165/120

Height: 5'3"

That's hilarious about the skort and slip stories! As embarrassing as it may be, let's hope we all have those moments when we discover our clothes can actually slip off because we've lost weight - just not in public!!! It is obvious this has to be a one day at a time project, and sometimes one hour at a time-so hard to not eat things sometimes. Am going to bump up the exercise this week! Good luck everyone!!!

Last edited by Dahlia55; 08-04-2013 at 02:26 PM.
Old 08-04-2013, 10:24 PM   #9  

Week 12 Thread is up & running