View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 07:09 PM   #12
AwShucks
I think I'm losing it!

S/C/G: Highest 350 308/220/160

Height: 5'5"

I agree with the poster that says this is a forever process. All my life, I've been either gaining weight or losing weight... never maintaining. I've lost and regained 75, 90, and 100+ lbs before. So, I know how it goes. This time, I'm extra vigilant. I do believe that I'll never be completely "free" from watching what I eat.

Right now, I've been about the same weight since the first of the year, and I guess this is maintaining, although my desire is to lose more, and I feel like I'm sacrificing (although, admittedly, not consistently). Eventually I want to get to this point at my goal weight -- even though it won't put an end to this process.

What I need to do right now is get back in the groove - seriously - and get the rest of the weight off. So, I need a kick in the butt! We can do this!

Losing again since January 2012

"Tomorrow is a new day; You shall begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be cumbered with your old nonsense." Ralph Waldo Emerson
(3.10.14) I resolve to lose the last 60lbs to make it all the way to goal! One blossom = 5lbs

Last edited by AwShucks; 07-30-2013 at 07:22 PM.
AwShucks is offline   Reply With Quote