Old 07-02-2013, 12:08 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 194/189/149

Height: 5'5"

Default Frustrated!

So, we had gone camping for over a week with a large group and I had zero control of my meals. I, of course, came home and had gained like 4 or 5 lbs. I got right back on plan and it seemed like the weight was just dropping off. I lost my gain plus an additional 1.5 lbs last week.
The counselor was telling DD and I about the MetaQuick program and asked us if wanted to try it....sure, what the heck?
Well, I've been doing it since last Friday and I weigh MORE....what the heck?! How is that even possible??
I'm kind of mad at myself for not just keeping up what I was doing since it was working well....grrrrr!
kgarcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 09:27 AM   #2  

Tell me about it. I went on a week long vacation in the beginning of June. I was not even remotely close to being on plan. I ate whatever I wanted. Part of this trip included a cruise (all you can eat amazing food 24 hours a day, and free...) I had dessert every meal, I had fried food, I didn't drink my water or HNS.

When I came back, I had lost .5 lb and after getting perfectly back on plan I ended up gaining three! It makes it so hard for me to be motivated. It's like, I can lose weight eating what I want, but I gained eating salad and feeling hungry. Not fair.
grumpygrump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 03:20 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 236/173/125

Height: 5"3

It might be water weight or muscle mass. i had that problems when i was on the program. Found out that since i was working out i gained muscles in my calves
SatinDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 07:39 AM   #4  
Karlamac

S/C/G: 275/266/175

Height: 5'5"

I am sticking to the plan exactly, no extras, nothing that I am not supposed to have and last week i gained a half pound, ok, no biggie... This week so far i was showing 2 lbs less but now today i am 2.8 lbs more. It makes no sense to me. It is really hard for me to stick to it when I am not eating anything I want at all and then gaining weight. I am on hormone replacement therapy and also have hypothyroidism but it still just doesnt seem right.
Karlamac1977 is offline   Reply With Quote