Old 07-26-2013, 05:41 PM   #16  

Ugggh-
I just put a scoop of that "marshmallow" into my IP hot chocolate. I had to scoop it out it tastes so bad! It wasn't hard because it just sank to the bottom in a clump anyway.

And I am NOT a picky eater! Especially when on a diet!!
juicey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 05:48 PM   #17  

someone mentioned a frosting they made out of the marshmallow substance in the recipe thread, i might try and use it like that...alone, in drinks or whatever, its just awkward and funky tasting.
Art3mis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 05:52 PM   #18  

It's just so plasticy tasting. Odd that's the best they could do!
juicey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 05:59 PM   #19  

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicey View Post
It's just so plasticy tasting. Odd that's the best they could do!
Well it is like just made up food...so i dunno what i was really expecting. I've never been a fake sugar eater till this diet..its the one thing i'm having a hard time with... i still mostly avoid the strange substances and opt for just whole foods as much as possible. HOWEVER, to be successful i thought i'd give some walden farms products a try...and this one is maybe the worst.

you're right plasticy tasting nails it on the head lol (now if we could just find a coffin for it)
Art3mis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 07:50 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 217/177/175

Height: 5'7"

I was just reminded tonight of an AMAZNG concoction I make with WF Chocolate syrup...

I use a CoconutCascade Ice a zero calorie sparking water drink that comes in WONDERFUL flavors (including fruit flavors for those missing fruit: MacIntosh tastes like sparkling cider; love the pink grapefruit and several fruit flavored lemondades... but I digress!)

The Coconut Cascade Ice is AMAZING all by itself BUT I mix in WF Chocolate syrup and it's just like a soda fountain chocolate cream... SOOOOOO DELISH!!!

I will copy this to the Walden Farms Thread AND one of the recipe threads if I can find one. It really DOES HELP if we don't start so many new threads but instead build the ones we have.
JLUS is offline   Reply With Quote