Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Old 07-24-2013, 09:58 AM   #1  

Cool Jiff's words to the wise

Hey Ms. Jiffypop,

Yeah, yeah, I haven't been around here for years, but boy was I thinking about you yesterday. I was enjoying my first really great peach of the year. Juice dripping down the chin and the whole deal when, whammo, big big pain. After all these years with my band, that peach peel about did me in. I should have heeded your annual advice and been very, very careful. I guess that'll teach me. Knowing me it won't, but just wanted to say, you're welcome in my head any time!

The Chick
Chickadee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 04:30 PM   #2  
Old Cackler

O M G!!! i'm not sure which is more of a surprise - YOU finally showing up here. Or that someone remembers my advice [which i haven't issued for this year - i'd better do it!]

i'm SOOO sorry that you got caught with this - i hope it didn't get TOO badly stuck and that you're feeling all better.

how are you doing? what's new? how's baseball been treating you this season?
jiffypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 12:59 AM   #3  

I'm great! Still just plugging away and thinking this getting older thing is pretty okay. I'm not thin, but I have kept my weight off. If I ever manage to lose 30 more pounds, yippee. If I don't, eh, it's okay too.

As for baseball, since I'm a die hard Rockies fan it ain't easy, but they're my boys win or lose.

Are you good? Is Peachy good? Miss you ladies!
Chickadee is offline   Reply With Quote