Old 07-14-2013, 10:29 PM   #1  

Default Blue Team Spring Into Action Chat Thread Week 9 (07/15/13 - 07/21/13)

Well another week is over so how did everyone do this last week. Did you make you mini goals that you set?

I think I did okay the only thing I missed was doing the full week of the ab challenge so I will have to do this week over again on that on. Next week will be to hard to get through if I didn't do these ones first....lol

I'm not posting the nutrition thread as no on has been using it on our team. If someone does want it posted let me know and I'll add it.

Well I did a 4.39mile walk with some runs, about 6 loads of laundry some need watched closely so up and down two flights of stairs I don't know how many time.....but a lot of back and forth (not just 6:-)) and then I did supper and vacuumed the house.....whew done

Well that's it for me hope you all had a great weekend and for week nines challenge I want you to look in the mirror everyday and say something nice to yourself.

Ab challenge
Mon - Rest
Tue - 75 sit-ups, 100 crunches, 45 leg raises, 65sec plank
Wed - 80 sit-ups, 110 crunches, 48 leg raises, 70sec plank
Thur- 85 sit-ups, 120 crunches, 50 leg raises, 75sec plank
Fri - Rest
Sat - 90 sit-ups, 130 crunches, 52 leg raises, 80sec plank
Sun - 95 sit-ups, 140 crunches, 55 leg raises, 85sec plank
GOOD LUCK
Old 07-15-2013, 09:08 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 398/257/150

Height: 5'6"

Blue Team:

Total Lost: 11.4 lbs (-0.57%)

Blue Team Biggest Loser: jessicado22 (-4.0 lbs, -2.04%)

Honorable Mentions:

livelaughlovesunshin (-4.0 lbs, -1.39%)
Bigmid (-2.0 lbs, -1.18%)
Kayin (-1.4 lbs, -0.73%)

Congratulations to all the losers this week ! You are rocking this challenge ladies !

I started a new job today which is pretty exciting. It's in a new field for me as well so was a little overwhelmed today but getting the vibe by the end of the day !

Here's to an awesome week 9 !
Old 07-16-2013, 01:16 AM   #3  

CONGRATULATIONS Jessica, livelaughlovesunshin, and Kayin......awesome job ladies.

Awesome job blue team for winning week 8....WOOHOO!!!

I hope you enjoy your new job Leslie, it can be scary and exciting all at te same time.

Had an okay day today and got in an oay workout as well. After yesterday's million steps my legs were still sore...lol
Tomorrow after work I have to go right downtown for Telus training that goes unti 9 so I think I'll only manage the ab challenge by the time I get home. Oh well it's better than nothing and I think it's actually working.

Well off to slep soon. Goodnight everyone.

Last edited by Bigmid; 07-16-2013 at 01:16 AM.
Old 07-16-2013, 04:27 AM   #4  
Believing is Seeing

S/C/G: 260/188/150

Sorry I missed the weigh-in but congrats to our losers, Jessica, l-l-l-s, Kayin and Jacky! You guys put us over the top - again. I'm holding tight at 199, even peeking again at 200, but after a week away, eating poorly (prime rib, cheesecake and kettle corn), I'm happy with that. Totally back on track, eliminating the sugar in my iced and hot tea and worked hard in the garden today, as well as moved a bunch of rocks to realign our driveway.

I do plan on trying interval training, not sure if it will be walk/run/walk or on the elliptical but I've read so much good about it burning more fat, that I've got to do it. These next 60 lbs have got to go!!! Okay, that's it for me, good luck to all this week - we are awesome!!!

Last edited by Doragone; 07-16-2013 at 04:29 AM.
Old 07-17-2013, 04:04 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 265/205/115

Height: 5'3"

Bigmid: I DID make my 2 mini goals last week and am very happy about that.

Leslie: glad you're getting settled in to your new job!

Dora: hope the interval training works for you!

I'm having a good week so far. On plan eating and lots of walking outdoors. The weather here has been perfect for walking. Today has been my best day in a long time eating wise so I hope I can continue the trend.

Go blue team!

Last edited by kayin; 07-17-2013 at 04:06 AM.
Old 07-18-2013, 01:21 AM   #6  

Just popping in to say hello and goodnight. I'll post tomorrow:-).
Sleep well blue team
Old 07-20-2013, 01:48 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 310/169/155

Height: 5'5"

Hiya ladies -- back from camping. It was fun....sort of, lol. The baby has apparently decided she no longer wants to sleep at night, so I was up every few hours with her and then permanently up by 6 every morning.

Normally when I camp, I use that as an excuse to stuff my face all day. Neverending bags of chips, cheetos, candy, etc. And then tons of hot chocolate and smores at night. The hubby likes to camp big (griddle on the stove,etc) -- so normally breakfasts are pancakes, french toast, etc.

Well, I decided not to splurge this trip. EVERY day I ran around the campground. Uphills. I forced myself to go when I thought I couldn't. I didn't eat one chip or cheeto. I only allowed myself candy one day (a couple servings of gobstoppers...about 250 calories). When everyone else had hamburgers, I had gardenburgers using 1/2 a crappy whole wheat tortilla for a bun. I only had hot chocolate one night, and I skipped the whip cream and made it not very chocolatey. Instead of pancakes and french toast, I brought zucchini yogurt pancakes and flavored them with blueberries and banana with agave instead of syrup. For dinner I ate grilled vegetables. And I did eat smores, but I limited myself to one or two marshmallows a night.

I felt so proud of myself. Even after we came home and we were both exhausted, I ate salad for dinner instead of caving in when the hubby suggested pizza. I was SOOOOOO sure when I weighed myself today that the scale would be in the 180s. But nope. Still at 190. Freaking A. Resisting all those temptations and forcing myself to run everyday (Even when we got home I still ran after unpacking) and the scale didn't even budge. I am a little cranky right now, lol.

I envisioned that moment of stepping on the scale and seeing 180 something the entire trip. Everytime I watched the family eating delicious crappy food and I resisted, I envisioned that scale moving down. And it didn't...so now I am going to go and drown my sorrows in shopping. So there

I know it will go down but just peeved right now. But I'm moving on!

Hope everyone else is having a great week, and a wonderful weigh in tomorrow!
Old 07-21-2013, 06:32 PM   #8  
Believing is Seeing

S/C/G: 260/188/150

Jessica - you are inspirational!!! What a good healthy eater and exerciser you've been. Maybe you've developed some new (heavy) muscles? I am inspired to do better though, because you are so true to the plan.

Me on the other hand, I've been very very bad! Onederland-avoidance-syndrome? Idk. I've eaten more meat, sugary snacks in the last few days than I have all year! Today, I'm fasting, water and tea only. Got to get back on the wagon. No loss (of course) this week, but holding (so far).

Not much activity on here of late, maybe we all need a kick in the rear, or a hug, or encouragement . . . . I know it's up to me, but I've been off the track. Getting back on, RIGHT NOW!!!

How's everyone else doing?
Old 07-21-2013, 10:45 PM   #9  

Moving over to week 10

Jessica it will come just wait and see. Could be water retention too.

Dora you've been doing so well a stall or quick break won't hurt to bad.

Kayin hope your still OP