Thread: Wonderslim 10
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 02:32 PM   #278

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum & liking what I see! So glad I found y'all! I've been trying to decide what plan I want to go with. I did Nutrisystem few years ago & was not fond of their food, but was actually thinking of giving it another try since I noticed Walmart was selling it now.......a week box for $40 something! But I really wanted something with shakes, so thought I could do Vi shakes with it, but that would just run up the cost. Then I thought about medifast & as I was checking that out on the Internet I came across Wonderslim! I've never heard of it, but sounds great! Price wise & all the reviews sound awesome! So....I found this & y'all have just about made up my mind to go with WS! I'm probably going to make my first order today! Any suggestions as to what the best shake, etc is? I'm a big sweet eater, so I'd prob prefer sweet snacks over the others! Anyway.....just wanted to say HOWDY & any suggestions, info on WS would be greatly welcome! Oh!! Almost forgot! Any of y'all heard of Safslim? Just saw it on QVC. Reckon that might be something to help belly fat? Thanks y'all & have a terrific day!!! Kim