Old 07-08-2013, 11:00 PM   #1  

Default Novi Cleanse

Hello all,

I have been a member for quite some time but I don't post all the often. Usually I just browse the forums and find all the answers I am looking for.

Just a quick back story I have been on Ideal Protein for just over a year and up to this point I have lost 80lbs. Over the past 5 - 6 weeks my weight loss has stalled. On average I am losing 1-2 lbs a week which is great but not at over $100 a week. I told my clinic I am going to give them 2 more weeks and if my results don't improve I will be switching to alternative products more specifically Wonderslim. I guess this scared them a little so they have told me to start a journal so they can try to find what the problem is. They also gave me a box of Novi Cleanse which is according to the receipt $60 value for free.

I am going camping this week so I told them there is no way I am starting a cleanse but I am willing to try it next week. Has anyone tried Novi Cleanse. I have serious concerns about having to constantly use the bathroom especially at work. Any help would be appreciated.
Shawnny Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:26 AM   #2  
Started IP 6/14/2013

S/C/G: 205/195/140

Height: 5'8"

i'm looking forward to trying it around the 6 week mark.
floridasunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 11:21 AM   #3  

I can't speak to novicleanse but someone else surely will

I CAN speak to weight loss stall, however, esp after a long time OP.
Mine came in May, after 10 mo on plan
I chose to phase off & then back on
I lost 6 and stalled again so I'm doing a July phase off (p3-4, with no "fun" days)

After the reading I've done, very low carb plans can wreck havoc with the metabolism (esp thyroid) after a while. When I phase back onto P1 on July 27, I'll be on IP almost a year. I'll do 12 weeks of P1 and if I'm not at goal, I'll phase off again to give my thyroid a break (1 week of P2, 2 weeks P3, 1 week P4 with no fun day) before re-starting to goal.

I'm not going to be in such a hurry if it is bad for my thyroid.
lisa32989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:11 PM   #4  

They suggested I go in maintenance for a while but I am only 20 lbs from my goal I do not want to drag this out longer then I have to. I am ready to move on to the next phase of reclaiming my life and by next phase I mean doing some hardcore physical workouts.
Old 07-09-2013, 10:14 PM   #5  

I guess I have nothing to lose other then some weight right haha. I will give it a go and let you ladies know how things turn out. They are going to brief me on it during my next weigh in I believe it's a 14 day detox. I have never done a cleanse in my life so I am not sure what to expect.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:37 AM   #6  
Started IP 6/14/2013

S/C/G: 205/195/140

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnny Canuck View Post
I guess I have nothing to lose other then some weight right haha. I will give it a go and let you ladies know how things turn out. They are going to brief me on it during my next weigh in I believe it's a 14 day detox. I have never done a cleanse in my life so I am not sure what to expect.
Good luck!
floridasunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 05:07 PM   #7  

nOVI CLEANSE IS AN EXTREME PRODUCT. Use miralax or metamucil instead My clinic doesnt even recommend the novi cleanse and does recommend the miralax. My dr prefers metamucil Be careful.
maezy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 12:04 AM   #8  

Thanks FloridaSunshine. What do you mean by extreme product Maezy? Are we talking dangerous extreme or don't leave the bathroom for 14 days extreme?