View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 08:28 PM   #15
traveling michele

S/C/G: 178/127/120

Height: 5'5"

I currently have an excess of blueberries and cherries in my fridge! I have tons of other fruit as well. My fridge is full of healthy food!

I don't know anything about my furnace except we bought a furnace/AC unit when we bought our house 7 years ago. Our house was built in 1980 and had no AC when we bought it! That wouldn't have been fun last week when it was 105 degrees multiple days in a row.

I don't remember if I mentioned the issues my dh had trying to fly to China? He usually leaves on Saturday and his flight would have been taking off around the same time that the flight crashed there. He planned to leave Sunday instead and I dropped him off at SFO at 9 am (news crews EVERYWHERE!). His flight was due to leave at noon. First it was delayed till 12:30, then 2:30, then cancelled! They put him on a China Air flight that was supposed to leave at 2:30. It kept getting delayed and finally took off at 8 pm!! He arrived safely but his bags apparently are still here at SFO in lost baggage. We'll see when they make it to China!

Older dd and I have a flight to Houston on Saturday. Not sure how that will go as the one runway is shut down indefinitely.

I had a lovely lunch today with three wonderful parents from my school-- they have been my volunteers and we've all become friends-- I had a healthy salmon salad with the dressing on the side. Ignored the bread basket. Success.

Not so successful was my trip to the dentist. I have an old crown that needs replacing. I hate the dentist. I'd rather go to the gyno and have 5 mammograms (which by the way I have a mammo this week to) than go to the dentist. Plus it's $$$$. Sigh.

My afternoon gym session also got nixed. I was at the gym. I had gotten my pass for body pump. Then dd (younger) texted me that she has a migraine and was throwing up. So, I left the gym and went to take care of the doggie that she is pet sitting for. She just got home from work and went to bed.

2018 workout goals:

150 Bikram yoga classes

400 workouts minimum

So far:

32 bikram yoga classes
200 workouts total
traveling michele is offline   Reply With Quote