Thread: Wonderslim 10
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 07:08 PM   #240
zoesmom

S/C/G: 293/ticker/170

Height: 5'6"

Hi TaeBean and welcome to our little corner of paradise

The best advise I can think of is don't cave. The first three days is the hardest. If you can make it past those couple of days, it is all down hill from there. Be aware you are going to have cravings, headaches, mood swings, and be flat out miserable those first couple of days as your body adjusts to the low carb and low calorie life style. Drink your water...it will help. And if you need an extra packet that first week, don't be afraid of having it. But after that...it really is easy. I've managed to break a food addiction and find a new way of looking at food. I believe WS played a large part in that. Welcome...and looking forward to hearing of your sucesses!

Ladies - my NSV for this weekend...I SAT IN A MOVIE THEATRE SEAT WITH ROOM TO SPARE! Last time I sat in a movie theatre was 4 years ago...and I couldn't fit in the seats. Oh heck yes I am proud of myself

Stage 1: Mini Goal 1: 265 pounds - complete 1/12/13; Mini Goal 2: 250 pounds - complete 4/17/13; Mini Goal 3: 225 pounds - completed 10/21/13
Stage 2: Moderate Obesity BMI - completed 11/26/13; ONDERLAND; Overweight BMI
Stage 3: work in progress

One for every 10 pounds lost: